Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:40:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY FOUR - More Bowl 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season X - DAY FOUR - More Bowl  (Read 28253 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 24, 2015, 01:04:34 AM

Unless Lamaros and I can work out a weekend time, it may be tough. I'm currently working on an appeal before the US Appellate Court, 7th Circuit and can't really do shit until that's done. It's due Monday...probably needs to get to the printer tomorrow.

So this weekend could work if I can get this damn thing done. It is also a nice "brain-break" to engage in some Blood Bowl.

I'm not really sure of my availability this weekend still, I will have to check, but its unlikely I'll be around unless its my Sunday mor ing your sat evening, and then only for a short window.
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: April 24, 2015, 12:26:28 PM

RK since the day has not rolled on and I am pretty free this weekend what's your Steam ID and I'll see if I can catch you online to get our match played. If the Commish wants to roll the day over before we do then I am fine with taking the loss though.
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 01:01:03 PM

k

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: April 25, 2015, 05:31:01 AM

Going to be moving the day on Sunday evening UK time.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: April 25, 2015, 11:14:15 PM

Yeah we aren't going to get ours done. Sorry.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #40 on: April 26, 2015, 08:17:51 AM

Sorry, Eldaec.  I've tried contacting Megrim, but he hasn't gotten back to me so I don't think our game is going to happen, unfortunately.  Not sure what happened to him.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY FOUR - More Bowl  
Jump to: