Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:08:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Deadpool 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Deadpool  (Read 48487 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #35 on: July 11, 2015, 10:17:01 PM

"Fuck Liefeld."

OMFG. Best trailer ever.

schild
Administrator

Reply #36 on: July 12, 2015, 02:20:27 AM

The trailer was entertaining and all but like did nobody else think it was a littttttttle tryhard? They already did the R-Rated thing, couldn't they have just ya know, made a good trailer?

I'll see this.

Five months after release.

Off Usenet.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: July 12, 2015, 08:10:28 AM

And more screen time for Colossus.  Yay!

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: July 12, 2015, 09:10:18 AM

The trailer was entertaining and all but like did nobody else think it was a littttttttle tryhard? They already did the R-Rated thing, couldn't they have just ya know, made a good trailer?

I'll see this.

Five months after release.

Off Usenet.

I don't think that's going to be an actual trailer. I got the feeling it's just a sizzle reel thing for the comic con crowd.

beer geek.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 08:54:23 AM

Ok, I'm curious how  fits in to the story without
Mind you I haven't read a new comic in well over five years, so maybe there's a tie in I don't know of. Spoilered for those who don't want to watch the trailer, or read the IMDB cast list, or know anything about this before it comes out.

This is definitely the first movie in a while that will be getting me there for opening night.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #40 on: July 13, 2015, 11:18:41 AM

Mind you I haven't read a new comic in well over five years, so maybe there's a tie in I don't know of. Spoilered for those who don't want to watch the trailer, or read the IMDB cast list, or know anything about this before it comes out.

This is definitely the first movie in a while that will be getting me there for opening night.

--Signature Unclear
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 11:35:37 AM

I don't know why this is in spoilers considering it's not a secret Colossus is in the movie.  Deadpool has been linked to the X-Men for awhile now in the comics, hell he's even been an Avenger.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #42 on: July 13, 2015, 12:53:05 PM

Maybe Colossus went off to become a mercenary on his own? I dunno, it is a good question why he's there when he's been linked to the X-men in the Fox cinema stuff for so long.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #43 on: July 13, 2015, 12:54:24 PM

Ok fine, it was a secret to me up until I watched the trailer.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: July 13, 2015, 01:32:12 PM

Maybe Colossus went off to become a mercenary on his own? I dunno, it is a good question why he's there when he's been linked to the X-men in the Fox cinema stuff for so long.

Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: August 03, 2015, 08:58:30 AM

So, they released a trailer for the trailer.

Warning: NSFW language.
https://youtu.be/QPZHBjyUGhQ

The actual trailer will be tomorrow, apparently.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #46 on: August 03, 2015, 09:02:21 AM

I am loving the shit they are doing with the hype on this.

Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #47 on: August 03, 2015, 09:41:52 AM

I can't stand Reynolds, but this just might work.

Still hate Reynolds, but I am softening my position on him with each one of these.   awesome, for real

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #48 on: August 03, 2015, 07:35:48 PM

How can you hate the man that did this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEYf_Nxbsw

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: August 03, 2015, 07:50:09 PM

I've been a fan of Reynolds since Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place.  That's also where I first saw Nathan Fillion.  I mean, how can you hate Van Wilder!
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: August 03, 2015, 09:20:36 PM

Van Wilder was a damned good movie.  A sleeper hit at the time that propelled Reynolds' career.  As for Deadpool, the roll was built for Reynolds.  It's the one super I don't mind him playing.  Now if we can just get a replacement for the Lantern...  (hated him in that)

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: August 03, 2015, 09:47:43 PM

Van Wilder was a damned good movie.  A sleeper hit at the time that propelled Reynolds' career.  As for Deadpool, the roll was built for Reynolds.  It's the one super I don't mind him playing.  Now if we can just get a replacement for the Lantern...  (hated him in that)

Reynolds was the only good part of GL.  The script and direction sucked, which you can't really blame him for.  He would be fine as Hal Jordan.  Besides now it looks like we are gonna get Taye Diggs as John Stewart in the GL reboot.  Oh yay.
Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: August 04, 2015, 07:24:32 AM

If this film is the film that puts Ryan Reynolds in the running to be the Ryan Reynolds it's ok to like (currently a position held by Ryan Gosling), then so be it. Love the pipe gag.

If you party with the Party Prince you get two complimentary after-dinner mints
Mazakiel
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: August 04, 2015, 09:03:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKWUTwSYAs

Redband version of the trailer. 
carnifex27
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: August 06, 2015, 10:16:43 AM

https://youtu.be/3hQpV9Q0A7E
This is a trailer for the movie that sold me on Ryan Reynolds. He makes an ok movie good imo, and that is what I look for in an actor.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #55 on: August 06, 2015, 10:26:46 AM

Yeah, that movie looks crazy weird in a good way.

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: August 09, 2015, 10:48:58 AM

Reynolds was the only good part of GL.  The script and direction sucked, which you can't really blame him for.  He would be fine as Hal Jordan.  Besides now it looks like we are gonna get Taye Diggs as John Stewart in the GL reboot.  Oh yay.

"But please dont make the supersuit green, or animated."  -DeadPool Trailer

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: December 30, 2015, 07:16:10 AM

How did the latest trailer go unnoticed? For some reason my big takeaway was 'hey look the guy from Galaxy Quest!'

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #58 on: December 30, 2015, 08:18:43 AM

I'm wishing that I had some way to just fast forward until this releases. I really hope this is as good as all of the characterization surrounding the hype.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: December 30, 2015, 08:21:02 AM

Colossus only exists to get the shit kicked out of him.

I am the .00000001428%
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: December 30, 2015, 08:23:56 AM

Colossus only exists to get the shit kicked out of him.

He's the Worf of the X-Men?

awesome, for real
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #61 on: December 30, 2015, 07:46:03 PM

Love the new trailer. I don't care how tied in this is to X-Men or not, just the trailers alone make me giggle incessantly. Also, such a great use of that DMX song.

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: December 30, 2015, 07:53:56 PM

Love the new trailer. I don't care how tied in this is to X-Men or not, just the trailers alone make me giggle incessantly. Also, such a great use of that DMX song.

Deadpool is supposed to be part of the "new" X-Men Continuity after Apocalypse I believe.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #63 on: December 31, 2015, 09:40:50 AM

He's also an Avenger now.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: January 28, 2016, 08:23:08 PM

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: January 29, 2016, 11:08:19 AM

Deadpool is also officially now running for president. Superpac and everything.
I hope this doesn't turn out like Wildstar.  The marketing here is some kind of genius; I dont even care how good the movie is at this point.

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: January 30, 2016, 02:32:37 PM

"hold each of your man berries, or as I like to call them...smooth criminals" awesome, for real
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #67 on: January 30, 2016, 10:53:54 PM

"hold each of your man berries, or as I like to call them...smooth criminals" awesome, for real

That spot was very well written.  I mean, it was funny and I don't know how.  And it kept going.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #68 on: January 30, 2016, 11:04:54 PM

I don't know if it is because he is in the movie but it seems like Reynolds has adopted TJ Miller's cadence.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: January 31, 2016, 09:25:05 AM

I don't know if it is because he is in the movie but it seems like Reynolds has adopted TJ Miller's cadence.

Their dialogue spilled over into a Superbowl ad for Shock Top actually:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZqD2XmjBY

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Deadpool  
Jump to: