Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: CK2: The Umayyad Strikes Back 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CK2: The Umayyad Strikes Back  (Read 32575 times)
Pagz
Terracotta Army

I AM GOING TO WRESTLE THIS BEAR WITH MY BARE HANDS!

Reply #35 on: January 14, 2015, 08:51:33 PM

Wanted to test the converter to see if it worked and also what I would need to change. Lots of weird things:

*Half the countries in the convert are vassals due to low crown authority, usually the way the AI gives out titles the one province minors are usually in control of huge vassals.
*Ibadi converts to Sunni, which will not do
*Lots of pagan countries need to manually convert into their reformed counterparts (mainly Norse)
*Most countries including my own convert with generic ideas, will have to manually give them ideas
*Some ideas broken, need to be re-written
*Countries/cultures not converting into eu4 equivalents

Need to figure out how to change a lot of these through the converter mod instead of in game, how I wish I had the console now -.-'. I think there is a really good scenario editor however, will need to look into it.
Pagz
Terracotta Army

I AM GOING TO WRESTLE THIS BEAR WITH MY BARE HANDS!

Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 06:56:59 PM

Here we go, the last update to the AAR. I feel kinda sad now that the game I've been playing for four months is wrapping up. I could have kept going, but I've well and truly "won" and it would just be 200 years of slogging through with not much going on (it's been a little like that for the past 200 years too). Ah well, here we go!

Been a super fun run, but I couldn't have done it without having you guys reading and commenting!

So where to from here?

Started a MP game of eu4 with the converted game! The other players are Albion, Roman Empire, Inca, and Aztec. The year is 1500, however not much has really happened for me, I've been mainly funding everyone elses expeditions (having over 2000 base tax gets you a lot of spare ducats). Europe hasn't discovered the Americas, but the Americas have discovered Europe. Albion seems set on conquering Scandinavia, and I think he's racing against Rome to be the first to start colonizing Siberia. The Aztecs are slowly conquering the North American states (since all of the new world is High American tech, this is a lot harder then it would usually be) and the Inca is colonizing South America like crazy (with five colonies growing at any one time) with the intention of expanding into Oceania and conquering Japan. We probably won't get anywhere near finishing the game (and we'll probably only ever play once a month) but hopefully we'll get far enough that I'll get a really good map out of it  DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: CK2: The Umayyad Strikes Back  
Jump to: