Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:30:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Bat Country Mechanized Division [f13] (Guild) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country Mechanized Division [f13] (Guild)  (Read 28936 times)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 21, 2015, 07:00:51 AM

A good medium is the shit, because people don't pay attention to you (pfft medium, let's shoot the Direwolf!). My best mech just about is a plain old HBK-4G with the meat.

Still rider share your build!

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #36 on: September 21, 2015, 08:17:52 AM

I know no one cares in the slightest, but I am probably joining a FRR unit, the Skjaldborg ( http://www.theskjaldborg.com/ ), so it's with ache in my heart that I will leave the f13 unit that I myself created. Sadly, this didn't work out, meaning there haz been ZERO players online ever in our group. We played some with Sir T, Sam and Ironwood a while ago, but that was probably more than a year ago.

For reasons that baffle me more than 60 people from f13 tried the game since 2012 but didn't stick around (or did for a while, but then moved on) even though the game just got better and better. Clearly this game got a ton of problems, but it also offers something absolutely unique both in terms of theme (how many 'mech games out there?) and gameplay. Well, my love for 'mechs and BattleTech and MechWarrior seems stubborn and unending so I am still playing and need a group to do Community Warfare or just coordinated action -which is the way this game is supposed to be played- so I'll probably leave our Corp in a few days.

As I said, no one cares, but I felt it was appropriate and right to mention it here. I will appoint everyone in the ranks as Unit Leader. Who knows, with the imminent Steam Launch some of you might want to give it a new spin. If that is the case, remember that you cannot join the Community Warfare queue unless the Unit Leader has signed a merc contract with one of the factions. So if you can't queue up, just remember to go to the Faction screen and sign a contract.

Don't be so emo, guy. That's just the fate of F13 guilds. People get bored and move-on quickly. Hell I'm amazed I stuck around in WoW 10+ years, that's a rarity. Lifespan for our groups is 6-9 months, tops.

MWO didn't stick with me because they kept fucking with things and still hadn't found a good balance when I quit. Primary alphas, super-pinpoint bunny-hopping AC/ gauss builds did it for me. I haven't been back and have moved on since then, I don't have the time or desire to relearn the meta and work through the builds.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #37 on: September 21, 2015, 08:49:52 AM

I've been here since 2006 and you tell me not to be emo? That's my whole deal!  DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 21, 2015, 09:20:36 AM

I honestly don't know why I'm not playing. The game has gotten better, I follow the news all the time but I'm just not playing. Maybe because CS GO is scratching that particular action itch. They need some new game modes or something.

I will play again some day.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 21, 2015, 10:28:19 AM

Ditto.  Too much other stuff and, frankly, without a group it's utter retard city.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: September 21, 2015, 10:43:08 AM

These are the three builds I run the most:

First is my ENF-5D(R) this has my c-bill bonus so it's the one I usually tool around in:

Then these next two are my ENF-4R builds.  This is the one I used on that map I posted earlier:
And this is the setup I've been having fun with too:
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Bat Country Mechanized Division [f13] (Guild)  
Jump to: