Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:57:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Baldur's Gate II : Enhanced Edition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baldur's Gate II : Enhanced Edition  (Read 989 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

on: November 16, 2013, 09:26:51 AM

So while picking up XCOM EW, I notice this has dropped on steam.

Anyone tried it?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
koro
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 11:13:37 AM

I've been hearing that it's a bit buggy, with a few problems like loading saves sometimes causing random mob spawns to vanish in dungeons (which tends to leave them kinda barren).

Probably best to hold off on it til they get a patch or two into it.

Aside from that, the UI has been revamped again, and the newly-revamped UI has been back-ported into BG1EE, along with a bunch of other fixes.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 04:57:24 AM

Yeah, the new UI is actually kinda nice in BG1EE particularly since it renders fonts properly. However my games in BG1EE kept bugging out and breaking; like important NPCs weren't showing up, and even spawning them in to kill via the console still didn't fix the broken quests sooooo I'm just going to use the GoG copy of BG1/2.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Baldur's Gate II : Enhanced Edition  
Jump to: