Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Soccer thread 2013/14 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soccer thread 2013/14  (Read 26896 times)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

on: August 18, 2013, 05:09:46 AM

Figured we might try a thread for soccer/football/fitba' this season with the Premier league starting up yesterday.

My TV has spent basically the whole tuned to NBC sports with their coverage of the EPL, binge city.  Also note that Fox Soccer appears to be a basic cable channel now. 

Anyone else playing premier league fantasy?

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 01:55:52 PM

Liverpool managed a first opening day win since the reign of George II or something. Naturally time to ratchet up expectations to a top 2 finish!

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 03:13:42 PM

How 'bout those Gooners?  why so serious?

Liverpool's win wasn't impressive but it was 3 points, so I'll take it. Spurs weren't overly convincing either but lots of new faces there. Man U should not have won that game simply based on the performance, but Swansea let RVP free 2 times too many and that's all it took. The Swans will still tear the shit out of the lower echelons of the Prem though.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 03:57:56 PM

I thought Altidore looked good for Sunderland while Giaccherini frustrated me because he kept getting the ball into dangerous areas but it never amounted to anything but poor crosses or turn overs. I come to ESPN afterwards and everyone is bagging on Altidore and praising Giaccherini. Felt bad man. Really bad loss you need to have those if you want to stay up let alone be top half. I will not be enjoying watching Sunderland if they insist on letting such average talents fire shots from distance all day, not a great way to score goals.

Betis put up quite a fight against Madrid but they had like 18 goals taken out of the net for offsides. Isco looks to be quality but might be better as a sub. Modric still has a tendency to shrink from the game though I think he's quality and that they will regret if they sell him just to sell someone. RM's defense looked slow and silly, wonder what that was. Too bad Di Maria is so expensive he's a hell of a sub.

Fuck Arsenal. I give up, they must know they need to buy players and I can only assume its been so long since they conducted real business that they forgot how. Most bungled off season ever, what a joke. I know its en vogue to blame Wenger but I don't think he conducts contract negotiations, whoever does needs to be fired 100% every target ended up signing with someone else because they weren't doing their job correctly.

Also watched Athletico beat Seville. Though not closely and not in english. David Villa is a pretty good player, that's been easy to forget lately.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 04:52:48 PM

Villa going to Atleti for 8 million was a fucking STEAL. Even at his age, he's still just a quality striker/center forward.

Is it just me or are the top level of signings just hesitant as hell to sign with the big English sides? Wenger can't get anybody into Arsenal, Fabregas and Ronaldo have snubbed Man U. Maybe they are being asked to pay way over market value for players.

sigil
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 04:27:27 AM

Missed this last year.

Spurs... Ah Spurs. Selling Bale for essentially Spain's current GDP then buying up to six new players from that leaves me feeling, I dunno, hopeful? We will see if they can Spurs this up.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 06:13:40 AM

Its Spurs. Of course they will.

Mind you , Real Madrid, wtf? Makes the Yankees look responsible.

On a side note: Agudelo goes to Stoke City. This half-assed NE Revs fan is sad to see him go, team looked half decent at times this year. Least we'll always have this.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 07:38:25 AM

I think Spurs have got themselves in the situation where they HAVE to sell Bale. Too much talk, as well as too much money spent on players, many of them in the midfield for Bale to stay. I don't know WTF Madrid is thinking buying him at the prices they are talking about though. Where's he going to fit? He's not displacing Ronaldo, and they are way too similar types of players. Fuck, there's only 11 positions out there. Osil, Modric, Alonso, Khedira, Ronaldo and DiMaria all play in midfield positions and even if you play 5 in midfield and 1 up top, someone is sitting on the bench - never mind that Osil, Modric and Ronaldo are all similar players to Bale.

I just keep laughing at Arsenal's total inability to buy anybody this offseason, especially after Wenger comes out and says "We have money to spend." This team barely managed top 4 last year, and they only did it because Spurs fell off at the same time Arsenal got hot. Man U had the talent to do nothing in the offseason and still be considered a title contender. Chelsea got Mourinho back AND added talent, Man City changed coaches and added talent (though they need somebody at the back now to take the place of the walking wounded), Spurs got significantly better just by adding Soldado (who is likely to score at least 20 goals this season) and even Liverpool improved (though they also need another body or two at the back). Arsenal got rid of 21 players and haven't added anyone significant. I'd tip them to miss out on the top 4 except that everytime I've counted them out in the past, they've been better.

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 09:03:57 AM

Fuck Arsenal I hope they get relegated.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 09:09:36 AM

That won't happen as much as I might dream. Not with the likes of Hull, Stoke, Cardiff and Palace in the Prem. That should be a guaranteed 24 points right there.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 01:43:03 PM

I can't get over how bad this Bale thing is going to be for Madrid. I wouldn't trade for him at anywhere near this valuation unless someone was taking Kaka off my hands in the deal.

If they were doing DiMaria ($2Xmil) + Kaka (prob worth -$5mil if Spurs is going to pay his full wages) + Coentrau ($2Xmil) + 60-70mil that still sounds like such a silly valuation to me but you just know at this point that RM is going to get a way worse deal than that.

There is just no way that they should be paying both Bale and Kaka on this team and there doesn't seem to be any way to offload Kaka unless he can get some PT and show something this year which will never happen if Bale is on the team.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 01:44:28 PM

I always forget about Kaka - apparently so does the coach and everyone else. Yeah, Bale on the team would pretty much kill any chance Kaka has of seeing first-team action ever. Hell, he barely features now.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 08:35:21 AM

Top 6 prediction:

1 Chelsea - by a fair margin - let's say 7 points.
2 Man Utd - hard to pick between this shower and...
3 Man City - ...but putting city 3rd because higher clownshoes propensity.
4 Tottenham - they are still buying and AVB seems to genuinely own the team.
5 Arsenal - a shit season, but only relatively speaking.
6 Liverpool - improving but not enough. Rodgers not at risk yet.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 02:26:27 PM

I'll tell you right now this has the chance to be the by far the most interesting season in England in awhile. I find myself wondering if who manages to steal Ozil, Coentrao, Benzema or Di Maria from what's clearly a Real Madrid that has gone full retard this year might become the team that finishes a step or two higher than we expected. Man City is the most complete team of the top while Spurs have to stop bringing new players at some point but the other four big clubs could really improve their fortunes if they can nab someone who wouldn't be on the market if RM was in saner hands.

Its a real fucking shame that Arsenal's braintrust is so DOA the team I watched today is much better than rumors would have you believe especially in midfield but as usual they lack depth and the backline seems frail at times. They should have buried Spurs if not for Hugo finally showing that he is that good of a GK. For some time I was sore he bumped out Friedel and ended his streak but good as he is Friedel wouldn't have made those plays.

I watched Sunderland against Crystal Palace and that was a fucking shitshow of a game by Sunderland. Anyone who is still saying they are finishing mid table for sure needs to remember lineups on paper don't mean jack. They have serious serious problems in all areas. Altidore didn't dress due to injury concern but I think he's going to play for USMNT because its supposedly not major.

I also caught some of Sporting Lisbon v Benfica and it made me wonder as I have before, what the fuck is wrong with the Portugese national team? The Portugese league reminds me of Holland or Mexico in that defense is played similar to the nba all star game at times but god damn do they make some creative moves and these are their much weaker players but when I watch Portugal they are a very boring and slow team.

Meanwhile if Spain goes deep at the world cup next year its probably going to be in part because David Villa has such a great year with Athletico because I keep catching the big plays from their games and the man is everywhere.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:28:33 PM by Hoax »

-William Gibson
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 10:09:20 PM

LIVERPOOL!

Ok, so it's only 3 games in, but they are already showing a lot more this season than last. Reds' fans are absolutely praying to whatever God they worship that Sturride's ankles hold up until Hannibal gets back. They seem to show a lot more resolve these days.

You're absolutely right about this being the most interesting EPL season in a while. Moyes is I think a great manager, but he's going to take some time to get up to speed. Chelsea has Mourinho but I think it's going to take him a month or so to figure out how this team should work together and who gets to ride the pine. Man City I'm not entirely sure about - I haven't watched them yet. Arsenal and Spurs and Liverpool are probably all going to be fighting for 4th honestly. I can't understand what the hell is wrong with the transfer policy at Arsenal because they can't seem to land ANYBODY and that team has less quality in depth than Liverpool. Spurs meanwhile are busy buying everybody before they've even sold Bale officially but I've seen all 3 of their games in the league and they haven't found the playmaker to replace Bale. Their midfield just isn't gelling yet. Soldado will easily bang in 20 goals but only when they figure out who to run the play through - if I had to guess, I'd say it's going to be Paulinho. But they haven't yet got it together. Lamela looks good as well as Townsend.

As for David Villa, I always thought Barcelona was not the right place to really show off his talents. He needs a team where he is the focal point of the attack and Barca is not it. As for Real, I still need to watch them but yeah, their braintrust is on fucking crack.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 07:25:30 PM

So the dust settles and what the fuck?

I clearly have not been insulting enough towards Real Madrid's boardroom, what a complete fuck up.

Top 6 prediction:
1 Chelsea - by a fair margin - let's say 7 points.
2 Man Utd - hard to pick between this shower and...
3 Man City - ...but putting city 3rd because higher clownshoes propensity.
4 Tottenham - they are still buying and AVB seems to genuinely own the team.
5 Arsenal - a shit season, but only relatively speaking.
6 Liverpool - improving but not enough. Rodgers not at risk yet.

-Chelsea did some good business and managed to snap up a striker that Jose might actually like having on his team. Good business.
-What the fuck was Utd doing? Its possible they had as bad an off season as anybody as stories come out about basic contractual blunders not to mention them really fucking with Everton this whole time. They could have bought both Baines and side show Bob at the start for the kind of money they ended up deciding they were worth.
-Somehow Citeh was the class act of England, picked up good players that they liked early and are well on their way to integrating them. Its almost as if they were the only realistic team of the top six in England they bought players who wouldn't say no from teams that wouldn't say no at the prices they offered.
-Spurs bought two squads worth of new players it feels like.
-Arsenal bought one guy, who is maybe an All-World starting 11 depending on who you ask, but no matter what he's in the conversation but still it was at their strongest area on the pitch. This is being overhyped because its really been that long since they have spent any kind of money on anyone. I hope it works well but they still didn't make any of the types of signings all the other teams did. The 5-15 million bench/depth/sub/development players of quality that you will need at some point to win a title. They strike you as a team aiming for 4th not 1st.
-Liverpool kept Suarez, I wonder if they regret not selling him to Madrid at the start of the season and using that money elsewhere in the long run. But overall they did good business and it pains me to say it but they are shaping up to be a side that plays a quite attractive brand of football. I may have to rethink my hatred of them.

That out of the way. Back to Madrid. What the fuck. No I don't think they can fit Bale in the side well. This whole we didn't pay that much thing is insultingly stupid and does more harm than good. It gives a horrible impression of Ronaldo being somehow unable to handle it if they paid more for Bale. Btw does anyone ever adjust these amounts for inflation? They did manage to get rid of Kaka, which is good for their books but they lost Ozil. That's a bit crazy. They may be fine if Modric is going to continue playing so well but Ozil solved so many of the random problems an all super star team can have with his selfless team first play and his ability to see and react to the whole game. At this point I can't imagine a world where RM came out of this stronger than a Barca with Neymar and Messi on their team.

They did manage to stick it to Spurs by selling Ozil to Arsenal and I'd bet there are people at RM that had extra reasons to want to do that after this whole Bale saga.

-William Gibson
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 06:14:03 AM

Well.   swamp poop

I guess Wenger spent the money huh?

Everton looks like coming out alright from this. They keep Baines, signed Mccarthy and Barry, picked up Lukaku on loan from Chelsea (wonder if the kid is sitting there going, 'I score 20 goals and they still loan me out??'.

Real Madrid constructs teams like they are a cashed up teenager on his Xbox building a FIFA 13 Ultimate team.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 08:52:01 AM

I will say, Osil is an absolute world class midfielder. When Madrid bought him for 16 million euros from Bremen, I was pissed as hell, because that was a BARGAIN price. And now they've sold him for 50 million euros - well fuck, nice profit if you can get it. However, I don't think he should have been sold - but then I don't think Bale should have been bought. He wasn't needed with that team, that team needed to shore up their striking options and stop being such prissy primadonnas. Now they still have too many midfielders but only one good holder in Khedira with Alonso injured and a whole bunch of highly-paid egos. They'd have been better spending half what they spent on Bale for Suarez. Barcelona isn't invulnerable at the top because their back line is fragile and ill-fitting but they are still a better TEAM than this collection of twats. Also, they should have sold Modric instead of Osil, he seems to be less useful.

As for Osil at Arsenal, why? I mean, he'll be a great player and he should score/create some goals, but he is SO not the type of player they needed to buy. Their depth is non-existent everywhere but central midfield. Playing either Cazorla or Osil as a deep lying playmaker is going to hinder those guys not help the team. Giroud is really their only good striking option. For what they spent on Osil, they could have brought in like 3-4 quality players. Wenger is great at developing young talent, but he's shit at the transfer market.

Liverpool can't regret selling Suarez - Madrid never tabled an offer and they sure as fuck weren't going to ship him to Arsenal or to any other top 4 contender in England. That would have been super stupid. The football they are playing without him is pretty nice - and now they've actually shored up the defensive depth and added depth with Moses, I really think they can challenge for 4th. Everton got a little better even though they lost Fellaini but Martinez is having one of his slow starts again. They should be fine come March or April.

Chelsea or Man City probably are the best teams in the league but only if Chelsea doesn't go through its typical mid-season get a manager fired slumps. And City has to keep their backline upright. Fellaini will help United a shitload but I'm not totally sure Moyes is ready to win the league yet.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 09:19:44 AM

-William Gibson
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 12:20:03 PM

That's a fine piece of Spurs trolling right there.

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 12:35:57 PM

ghost
The Dentist

Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 07:16:25 PM

Wow.  The US just blanked Mexico to get into the World Cup and boot Mexico out.  How many times have we seen that sort of result in US international soccer? 

Heart
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 06:49:06 AM

We'll probably draw Brazil in our group, heh.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
WayAbvPar

Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 09:12:43 AM

Eat all the dicks, Mexico. Enjoy watching the World Cup from home next summer.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 10:43:34 AM

I have an assistant that was born in Monterrey and lived there until he was ~13.  He is pretty torn up about this.  He said that the last time Mexico missed the World Cup was 1974.   awesome, for real
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 12:01:24 PM

Mexico probably will still make the Brasil. Although if they play that poorly anything is possible.

I was pretty sure that was Mexico's game and that they were about to deliver a dagger to the USA in the first 20 minutes where they looked as if they would shred our defense at any moment but then that cutting edge just vanished. I can't really understand what happened to be honest.

The UEFA qualifiers were all boring match ups it felt like. Austria beat Ireland by having the only truly quality player on the pitch on their team. Russia romped and I couldn't be bothered to watch anything else. It looks like there will be some interesting match ups in October and yet again Portugal will be in the playoff tie which means Bosnia better make sure they get first place.

The best game of the day was probably Uruguay v Colombia, that was an interesting affair and makes me wish I watched a lot more South American qualifiers. Both quality sides who will do damage in the world cup I'd imagine. Now I just need to see Chile and Ecuador play as I haven't caught any of their games this year.

Back to the USA, I still don't rate Eddie Johnson as a starter, I don't think he can play more than 45 minutes at this level before he just wears completely out. Donovan will be a starter which is no surprise but as it stands now Dempsey needs to stop taking pk's (that's back to back horrible takes) and he also needs to step his play up because there's no way he deserves a spot in this side the way he's playing now. His attempts to draw contact and fouls were pathetic and ineffective, his link up play was the best part of his game but he didn't track back much at all and his hold up play was not as good as we needed for most of the game. Hopefully its just a lack of match fitness but it makes me worry.

Beckerman still has no business making the world cup roster and if he does it shows how few midfielders we have who can be counted on to maintain basic defensive assignments. I'm also concerned with Goodson who looked a bit lost when Mexico was actually playing football and then didn't have to do anything too difficult once Mexico fell apart. All of Jurgen's other picks seemed money and I'm especially excited about the future of Fabian Johnson, Mix and Bedoya.

Best part of the game was probably that it only took 20 minutes for Jermaine Jones to stop playing like a lost retard instead of a full 60 like it has some games. He was so freaking awful against Costa Rica.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:05:39 PM by Hoax »

-William Gibson
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 12:03:37 PM

El Tri  cry

(Also to fall into the sarchasm isn't this like 4 times in a row we've 2-0'd Mexico to get in?)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:05:38 PM by Ingmar »

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 12:16:18 PM

Since 2000 the record is:

US-  12
Mex-  5
Tie-  4
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: September 13, 2013, 11:51:45 AM

El Tri  cry

(Also to fall into the sarchasm isn't this like 4 times in a row we've 2-0'd Mexico to get in?)

I saw that and it was bizarre, 2013, 2009, 2005, 2001. I believe each one was at columbus too?

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 10:11:33 PM

Arsenal really did almost give up 2 points today. If it hadn't been for the ref being itchy with his whistle, Altidore would have scored to level it at 2-2 and maybe Arsenal doesn't go on to score a 3rd goal. Still, for all but 20 minutes of the game, they looked good though wasted a lot of open shots on goal, Walcott especially. Osil was absolutely fantastic as I knew he'd be but if Giroud's injury is more serious than not, they are going to regret not having made more buys.

Watched the Real Madrid/Villareal game too. Madrid has some serious depth issues in the back 4 and they looked very fragile on defense. As it was, they were very lucky to get a point in that game. They played Modric deep which I think does not suit him at all, and weakens their defense. Illarmendi started instead of Khedira and looked outmatched much of the game. It was Bale's first game in like 5 months so he looked a bit rusty but he still managed to score. Benzema looked lost most of the day.

sigil
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 07:41:55 AM

Wow.  The US just blanked Mexico to get into the World Cup and boot Mexico out.  How many times have we seen that sort of result in US international soccer? 

Heart

Four times now.

I was there. Third row  of the supporters section, northwest corner. I could actually see myself on the broadcast when I looked later. I am still recovering, but holy fucking shit that was awesome.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: September 15, 2013, 09:03:51 AM

Welp, Peru is already out of the world cup chase so done with soccer for another four years.

I am the .00000001428%
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 03:59:06 AM

Quitter.  awesome, for real

Ireland Manager Trapatoni is on his way out for the sin of not having a decent player on his team. Some of the papers are near hopefully suggesting Roy Keane as a replacement  why so serious? That tells you all you need to know about Irish Soccer. See you in 12 years...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 06:20:15 AM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 08:59:31 AM

I saw the away game he finally lost. I would like to know how its his fault that none of his players showed one ounce of quality or class for ninety minutes? A couple of "good shifts" and some hard running and pressure but mostly it was just running out of ideas in midfield and thumping it anywhere from defense.

Saw RM versus Yellow Subs, I don't know what to think. We will see if Bale turns out to even be higher quality than Isco. I don't mind Modric playing from a deep role I think he's useful there but obviously their tactics and shape need work as the defense was hardly a speed bump at times.

Watched another Sunderland loss, they are now bottom of the table on one point and I'm super super wishing that Altidore stayed in Holland for another year, I've seen a striker who has nothing to do with not winning games where he never sees the ball benched before and if that happens I'll be upset. Also he scored a goal that was taken away because the ref was a stupid twat.

Also caught PSG dismantling Bordeaux. Too early to say if PSG is that good or if Bordeaux's defense is not what its historically been in recent years. If you enjoy watching the style CAF teams employ at the world cup do catch some of the top Ligue 1 sides this year. Quite physical and fast game they are playing, fun to watch.

Fuck Barca is a bunch of lucky cunts. So sick of that team.

-William Gibson
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 09:12:37 AM

Watched another Sunderland loss, they are now bottom of the table on one point and I'm super super wishing that Altidore stayed in Holland for another year, I've seen a striker who has nothing to do with not winning games where he never sees the ball benched before and if that happens I'll be upset. Also he scored a goal that was taken away because the ref was a stupid twat.

Totally agree. Altidore looked lost most of the time and when the ball came up to him, he was almost never able to hold it. Fletcher is probably not the best guy to pair him with as Altidore seems to have become less of the speedster and more of the bulldozer up front. Fletcher is too slow to provide any complement and neither are very good crossers or passers. The Sunderland midfield seemed bereft of ideas almost the entire game except for that little spell after halftime. And yes, the ref was a quick whistleblower on that goal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Soccer thread 2013/14  
Jump to: