Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:56:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Anyone else getting a present from Riot? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone else getting a present from Riot?  (Read 5261 times)
Setanta
Terracotta Army

on: January 23, 2013, 05:47:54 PM

I got this in an email a few days ago:

Greetings xxxxx,

At Riot Games, we know it takes a community to make a great game. As one of the most influential and active members of the League of Legends community, we think you're pretty special; the player experience wouldn't be the same without you. We'd like to show our appreciation for your heroic contributions by sending a "little" something made just for you. In order for you to receive it, please provide us with your mailing address by clicking the link below, and we'll ensure the goods get to the right place.

Keep an eye out for this special delivery and, until then, we'll see you where players reign: on the forums, fan sites, YouTube and, of course, on the Fields of Justice.

Congratulations and thank you for building an awesome League of Legends community.

...all done up in the usual Riot HTML. Checked the forums and it's all legit, right down to realising that they disdn't set it up for Aussies - but Riot support have fixed it all up and forwarded on my details to those running the program.

I have no idea what I'm getting (probably a Teemo hat  awesome, for real ) or why as I only make occasional (constructive) posts on the LoL forums etx and certainly haven't played millions of games or anything.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:30:28 PM

Congrats?

Let us know what you get :)
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 07:56:35 PM

Never seen anything like this. Wonder why you were selected.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Anyone else getting a present from Riot?  
Jump to: