Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:49:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Legend of Grimrock - Mobile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Legend of Grimrock - Mobile  (Read 2011 times)
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

on: November 28, 2012, 01:13:34 AM

http://www.grimrock.net/

Got a chance to see the progress on the iOS version of this at developer event yesterday.
So decided to make a thread for the mobile version as a sort of update for those who might have been on the lookout for it or didn't even know a mobile version was coming.

If you liked the PC version, you will like this. You will want it. You will NEED it.

The guys at Almost Human are some amazing individuals. Getting controls that were originally meant for PC to play nice, work well and feel natural on a touch device can be a royal pain. But from everything I saw, the controls work fantastically.
Graphics were not dulled down at all from what I could tell. From what I saw the game looks pretty much done. But the guys want to polish up to the best it can be before rolling it out.

No idea when this is actually going to land, but I'd hazard a guess at early Q1 2013, don't hold me to that. They didn't say, I'm just making a guess based on how good the game looked, which really says nothing for how finished it actually is.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Legend of Grimrock - Mobile  
Jump to: