Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:49:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: TF2 "Heavy is Pretty Princess" (Hallowe'en event) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TF2 "Heavy is Pretty Princess" (Hallowe'en event)  (Read 2627 times)
Simond
Terracotta Army

on: October 27, 2012, 05:32:53 AM

So...http://www.teamfortress.com/blizzbobarrabas/

New event (Kill Merasmus the Magician while capturing a point spins a wheel of fortune giving random effects like big head mode), all the previous Hallowe'en stuff is back, new crates, new misc items (including an owl shoulder-buddy for the Sniper) a new (ghostly) gibus, and new costumes: Soldier unzipped his face, Spy is a scarecrow-ragdoll, Pyro is a brain in a jar and Heavy is...a fairy princess. Tiara, pink tutu, butterfly wings, the works. Complete with new lines - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZxGM4pmqw

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 11:57:29 AM

Necro rather than create new thread, the new Halloween event is worth checking out, assuming it's still going on (it might be done today, I dunno, I just played it a bit over the weekend).  Not because it's great, but because it kind of epitomizes how ridiculous TF2 has gotten since going F2P (which you might see as either a good thing or a bad thing).

The gimmick for this year on the new map is that you pick up single-use magic spells that ridiculously unbalance the game.  Some of them let you summon mobs that run around attacking the other team, some of them fire off instakills, some of them do relatively benign stuff like heal you or let you teleport.  It's fun in a goofy kind of way but I can just imagine "serious" players throwing their headphones in frustration as a noob kills their whole team with a lucky Meteor Swarm spell.   why so serious?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 01:28:40 PM

The thought of noobs shining armor with hardcore tears makes me so happy.

AKA Gyoza
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: TF2 "Heavy is Pretty Princess" (Hallowe'en event)  
Jump to: