Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:50:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars 2  |  Topic: TS Interest? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TS Interest?  (Read 3657 times)
Tmon
Terracotta Army

on: September 21, 2012, 09:49:10 AM

While I know that BC is ultimately doomed to fall apart I've been looking into shared TS hosting and there seem to be some fairly affordable packages out there.  Since there isn't a sub and nothing in the gem store that compels me to pay actual cash I'm thinking that I could justify paying for 6 months or so of TS, but I don't want to start the process without some idea of how many people would actually use it.  Post if you think you'd actually get on it, or you can tell me why it's a stupid idea.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 11:30:56 AM

Surely there is a guild on GoM that would let you use theirs.

"Me am play gods"
Tmon
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 12:50:22 PM

Yup there are.  I'm also thinking about using it for a group of friends I play WoT with, since the price difference between a 5 and anything up to 15 slot setup isn't really that huge I figured I'd see if there was any interest here.  I'm playing two games that don't have a sub fee, so I can justify it from a gaming budget perspective.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 01:42:53 PM

How about the free option for up to 32 people? Anyone have what that requires to set it up?
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 09:36:12 PM

Evil chickens the unofficial F13 WoT clan has graciously allowed any and all F13ers to connect to their TS server for GW2 purposes. Contact me in game for TS3 server info if desired.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars 2  |  Topic: TS Interest?  
Jump to: