Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:34:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: Eurogamer Expo 2012 - London 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eurogamer Expo 2012 - London  (Read 6089 times)
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

on: September 14, 2012, 02:22:53 AM

Highly doubtful anyone from here is attending, but hey, just maybe.

http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/

Eurogamer started holding a yearly convention and they are starting to shape up to be a biggish deal.

I have no idea what is going on at the Expo, I'm showing off my own stuff and going to parties at night, so what is on the showfloor itself is almost a mystery to me, sameish stuff you see at any convention I guess. Should be a blast however. I go into these things with no plan for seeing certain games, I just take it in as I go.

Big party called The Wild Rumpus will be on the first night, big Indie Dev event showing off all sorts of interesting games you have likely never heard of and an overall good time. Really laid back. Think there is a nerf sword fighting even this year. Last year Joust was there.

Anywhos. Anyone besides me going?

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
DraconianOne
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 05:43:09 AM

Was just looking at tickets but not many available now. I might go down on the Friday afternoon if I can get time off work.

A point can be MOOT. MUTE is more along the lines of what you should be. - WayAbvPar
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:16:36 AM

This is way old, but wanted to share this little snippit since it was the single coolest thing I got from this Expo.

Got to meet Peter Molyneux and hang with his kids. One of his kids was wearing a troll face shirt. Nice kids and they were bolted to some sort of gaming device at all times.
They hung around the press room while their dad was doing a dev session about the Cube. Was amusing that they had exhibitor wristbands. The youngest devs there.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: Eurogamer Expo 2012 - London  
Jump to: