Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:04:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Hotfixes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hotfixes  (Read 3534 times)
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

on: June 09, 2012, 04:31:58 PM

June 8
General

In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party

Bug Fixes

Tyrael no longer has collision when he is your active follower
   Pots of ashes in Act I and vases in Act IV will now drop less gold when destroyed
   Fixed a bug where players could turn in the same quest repeatedly and always receive rewards as though they were completing the quest for the first time

And the crowd goes wild (in the comments).
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:32:50 PM

Also, it seems that maybe they have fixed the whole reporting/ignore thing because I don't recall seeing any gold spammers in general today.

Others are reporting undocumented changes. Like a nerf to Tyrael's damage, DHs taking damage in Smoke Screen, etc.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:36:01 PM by Xanthippe »
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 05:11:29 PM

DHs taking damage in Smoke Screen

Well, if that's true, that frees up that slot on my quick bar, I guess.  Ohhhhh, I see.

God Save the Horn Players
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 01:30:26 AM

They may have fixed session hijacking too.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 06:12:34 AM

DHs taking damage in Smoke Screen

Well, if that's true, that frees up that slot on my quick bar, I guess.  Ohhhhh, I see.

After reading more, it seems that people were complaining about DHs taking damage from standing in plague pools and arcane beams. Other people said that Smoke Screen always worked like that.
Arinon
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 08:26:37 AM

Now and again I notice that my screen and the server will disagree about my life total when I Smoke Screen around desecrates, plagues, or arcane sentries.  I'll show as empty and my screen is all red but it won't let me use a potion and the other guys in the game say it shows my health is full.  That's been happening since day one though.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Hotfixes  
Jump to: