Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: "Please Stay Calm", location-based zombie game for iOS 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Please Stay Calm", location-based zombie game for iOS  (Read 2214 times)
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

on: April 01, 2012, 08:27:45 PM

It's not very deep, having the same sort of 'basic combat, level up, PvP some poor jerk and get his stuff' gameplay as lots of old BBS games had in ye olde days. but it works off of nearby locations when you go zombie-shooting or salvaging for goodies.  It's not bad and it's free, as long as you don't take the fool's route of paying them for 'credits'.

My friend code's E6C70FD20, and I've set up a 'safe house', this game's version of a guild where communal investment gives everyone power-ups.  I'll toss an invite to anyone who shows up on my friend list as a matter of course; anyone who has already signed up and can't auto-friend me with the code just send me a message so I can invite.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: "Please Stay Calm", location-based zombie game for iOS  
Jump to: