Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:12:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: How can I play with my friends in PvP? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How can I play with my friends in PvP?  (Read 8499 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: March 29, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

I can't seem to find an option to play with friends in PvP matches. I even tried being matched and inviting them.

Is the only way to play with friends ( other than PvE ) to form a team? If so, I can't find any info on the site about how to form one. If we form a team, does this mean we can no longer do the PvE? Does it mean we are now only able to do ranked matches with in the season?

What we want to do is play together, but other than PvE, that seems hard to do, or may potentially push us into competition we don't want to join.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:39:14 AM

In PVP, there's a Party option right next to Solo once you select the mode you want to play.  Should allow you to invite others.

-Rasix
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 10:24:50 AM

I think I tried that, but after I invite a few friends, there doesn't seem to be a way to open it to public for the rest of the slots.

I'll try again though, thanks.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 10:30:09 AM

I think I tried that, but after I invite a few friends, there doesn't seem to be a way to open it to public for the rest of the slots.

I'll try again though, thanks.

After you invite your friends you just start the game and matchmaking fills in the missing slots for you.  (Or are you making a custom/practice game?)

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:49:40 AM

After you invite your friends you just start the game and matchmaking fills in the missing slots for you. 

Ooooooh. I may be making a custom game. Ill try again later though, I didn't know it would fill after I start. I honestly thought maybe they didn't allow it for reasons of Pug VS stack.

Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 03:02:54 AM

Just invite a buddy, have them accept, then enter the queue together and 3 random jackasses will join your team and proceed to ruin the game.  awesome, for real

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 04:21:01 PM

Yep, got it. I was looking for a public option, like L4D. All good.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: How can I play with my friends in PvP?  
Jump to: