Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:08:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Fianna Chulain - F.W.A 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fianna Chulain - F.W.A  (Read 2568 times)
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

on: September 19, 2011, 12:11:42 PM

Fairies With Attitude - Straight outta Lorien...

None of that whack ass Treeman bullshit here, these are all Elf, all the time.

Mab and Boadicea run the joint, hard-ass Wardancers who don't take no shit. Boadicea was running with a crew called the Iceni but they got smoked by the SP muthafuckin' QR. Mab is a crazy bitch who rolls with the Unseelie Fae.

Holding down the back field is the main man Caractacus. He's got the skills to pay the bills when he throws that ball. Him and his Catevellauni homies are always getting hassled by the law.

When Caractacus is doing business, it's Hengist and Horsa who are his main customers. They are the fay on the way and they catch all the bitches and all the balls. My man Bede be rappin' about these two all the damn time on account of them being hardcore Saxon motherfuckers. Kingdom of Kent for life yo!

The rest of the crew are Vercingetorix, Prasutagus, Vortimer, Vortigern, Ecdicius, Myrddin and Eremon are all stone cold hustlers from the hood. Prasutagus was shacked up with Boadicea for a bit until the law came down on them. Vercingetorix and his Averni gangstas got busted and since then he's been on the run. Ecdicius thinks he's ghetto but everyone knows he's a wannabe from the 'burbs.

Fo' shizzle.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:14:48 PM by IainC »

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:24:53 PM

Boadicea was running with a crew called the Iceni but they got smoked by the SP muthafuckin' QR.

The crowd demanded her death!  It would have been rude to not oblige them.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 12:50:15 PM

Fuck all elves.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
AndyDavo
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 01:05:42 PM

Not quite 'ALL' elves but yes, right sentiment...
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 01:40:30 PM

Fuck all elves.
You'll be first into the showers once the master race takes over.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 11:19:03 AM

Fuck all elves.
You'll be first into the showers once the master race takes over.
Elven shower: DO NOT WANT
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Fianna Chulain - F.W.A  
Jump to: