Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:23:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: General LoL Stuff 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: General LoL Stuff  (Read 3161 times)
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

on: September 17, 2011, 06:50:13 PM

I'm never sure where to post stuff like bragging screen shots and crap so maybe we can just have a general League thread to post crap that doens't fit in other threads?

My Ashe, it's pro

As is Hoax's support anything

awesome, for real

Thinking of putting together a compilation video of team owning Fiddle ults for fun too.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 07:31:17 AM

That arrow was awesome. I had no chance at em, as my flash was down :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 08:04:25 AM

Dude, we won even with me as Anivia!!! :) Someday you guys will be all like OMG SLAY PLAY BIRD PLAY BIRD ok prolly not

Thrawn, you are seriously a beast with Fiddle. Channeling that ult right in the middle of everyone at Baron last night was awesome <3

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 11:42:23 AM

Slay, sorry bud, but I think no one will ever ask you to play Anvivia :-p

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 12:53:06 PM

Slay, sorry bud, but I think no one will ever ask you to play Anvivia :-p

You know you just talked me into FLYING HIGH next time we roll.... I'm serious. I will be good with bird damnit.

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 02:01:02 PM

You know you just talked me into FLYING HIGH next time we roll.... I'm serious. I will be good with bird damnit.

Believe it when I see it.  awesome, for real

(But seriously, IMO I think your major issue playing Anivia is you normaly play Singed, Udyr, Chogath and Kennen.  All of these champs thrive off of initiating and running into the enemy team and disrupting them.  Anivia is pretty much the complete opposite and you seem to have a hard time breaking old habits.)  Ohhhhh, I see.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: General LoL Stuff  
Jump to: