Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:37:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: Rift's Half-birthday - free game time even if you don't sub 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rift's Half-birthday - free game time even if you don't sub  (Read 6220 times)
Stabs
Terracotta Army

on: August 27, 2011, 07:08:29 AM

If you subbed to Rift before you can probably log right in at the moment even if your sub isn't active any more.

If you sub you'll get exp and favour boosts.

This is for a few days to celebrate Rift's half-birthday. In keeping with Trion's practice of doing everything faster than WoW they even have anniversaries faster.

I'm enjoying it so far. My one complaint would be a lack of information about server groups and LFD queues are still horribly long. Still kudos to Trion - I had had no intention of ever playing Rift again and now I'm quite tempted to sub for a month and play my mage.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 09:57:30 AM

Interestingly, I didn't get an email notice of this one, either.  I think they just don't want me back.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 10:03:42 AM

I got one; might fire it up after the hurricane blows over.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 01:02:28 PM

4 days ain't worth patching imo. Also, didn't get an email, still in Hartsman's doghouse, wah.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 06:58:41 PM

4 days ain't worth patching imo. Also, didn't get an email, still in Hartsman's doghouse, wah.

Did he block port 25 from reaching the backyard on his firewall or something?

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: Rift's Half-birthday - free game time even if you don't sub  
Jump to: