Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:54:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: No New Instances in RoI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No New Instances in RoI  (Read 54219 times)
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #70 on: August 26, 2011, 08:38:55 PM

Yeah, I read through the champ changes, I am hopeful they will be good. My bars are too crowded, to the point where sometimes I can't find the corner case stuff when I need it.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Rokal
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: August 26, 2011, 09:11:24 PM

It'd have been nice if the dungeons were there at launch, but it's fine with me as long as they come out before Feb and don't cost anything if you already bought Isengard. LOTRO has always been a slow paced game for me, so it'll probably take me a while to get to 75 anyhow.
Nyght
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: August 26, 2011, 09:15:10 PM

Yeah, I read through the champ changes, I am hopeful they will be good. My bars are too crowded, to the point where sometimes I can't find the corner case stuff when I need it.

General approval heard in the Beta forums bearing in mind that Controlled Burn is less useful and CBR is completely fobar. Plenty of tweak time remains. Shield-less tanking in Glory works and Ardour more useful but still odd man out.

"Do you know who is in charge here?" -- "Yep."
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #73 on: August 26, 2011, 11:08:49 PM

That bit definitely doesn't bother me, I would actually like some skill consolidation frankly.

I can't speak for other classes, but Minnie's have lost all ballads and have gotten three new ones, one for each 'stance'.  Very glad to see that.  Honestly, I can't think of any Minnie change that I don't like.

Do you have a link to the minstrel (and hunter?) changes?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: August 27, 2011, 04:37:53 AM

LOTRO has always been a slow paced game for me, so it'll probably take me a while to get to 75 anyhow.

Same. It's more a principle thing.
Nyght
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: September 09, 2011, 09:45:08 AM

The Turbine Point pricing for the component parts of the ROI expansion are here:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?418174-Official-Discussion-Isengard-LOTRO-Store-availability-and-Turbine-Point-Cost

around 6K total if you don't get the xp acceleration doohicky.

"Do you know who is in charge here?" -- "Yep."
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: No New Instances in RoI  
Jump to: