Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Hellgate returning as F2P 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hellgate returning as F2P  (Read 9203 times)
UnSub
Contributor

on: May 19, 2011, 06:21:59 PM

Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 12:15:24 AM

mmmMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 07:11:32 PM

http://hellgate.t3fun.com/intro.html

June 30th... So six days from now it goes back.

Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 01:04:03 AM

#1. What the hell does that trailer have to do with Hellgate? A chick sleeping in a bra and rapid images of swords.  swamp poop

#2. The new concept pics look kinda interesting.

#3. I still have no idea what all this means to me as a player.

*Edit*

Looks like you have to download the new client. I registered and started the DL.

*Edit X2*

I'm not impressed so far. The english localization is terrible, if a bit funny. You can get a Nerd title. Nyuck nyuck.
There's a PIN number to... I dunno. Piss people off? You have to enter it every now and then to access gates and (according to the help text) make transactions secure in the game.
Gameplay is HGL so far. There's a bit of new zones mixed in with the old ones to facilitate it being an instanced MMOGlike, like Guild Wars.

Need to play some more to make a real evaluation.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 04:42:57 AM by Ratman_tf »

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 08:34:06 PM

Are the skill trees different?  I thought they needed more time in the oven
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 03:22:08 PM

So I've been working overtime and not had a huge amount of time to dump into playing, but so far it seems like HGL, fagged up with a lot of Premium Service gimmicks.
It just makes me want to play my original version offline so I don't have to deal with annoying PIN codes, retarted chat spam, and annoying token drops.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:34:27 AM by Ratman_tf »

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Hellgate returning as F2P  
Jump to: