Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:00:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Discussing balance 2.0 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussing balance 2.0  (Read 21340 times)
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: December 03, 2010, 11:44:25 PM

I have decided not to play on weekends anymore. I am no high level pro or anything, but on weekends I get constantly teamed with mouth-breathers who think they are mega-pro while they do super stupid shit all game long and blame me for "not healing them" when they dove into a 3v1 with half health.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #71 on: December 04, 2010, 10:55:31 AM

I have decided not to play on weekends anymore. I am no high level pro or anything, but on weekends I get constantly teamed with mouth-breathers who think they are mega-pro while they do super stupid shit all game long and blame me for "not healing them" when they dove into a 3v1 with half health.

Turn this to your advantage! I think the best way to maximize the mouthbreather factor in your favor is to duo queue ranked on the weekdays, and then five-man normal games on the weekends against disjointed teams.

Then, always be sure your team has a couple of noob-eaters (ah, remember the good old days with Bloodseeker in DotA?) and/or globals, so that you can stack the deck against the enemy team once you isolate a weak player. We're a bit ruthless about it right now, but since the goal right now is to farm IP as fast as possible for complete rune pages (which takes a fuckton of time), yes, we're absolutely going to turn scrubs into experience pinatas.
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: December 07, 2010, 02:19:28 PM

They're nerfing the locket and randuins.  Also nerfing Olaf, Udy and some other tanky DPS.  A bit bummed they're focusing on the chars that I like to play.  Hopefully Sion doesn't take it on the chin too much.

Thread (links to Morello's first post): http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4560979#post4560979
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #73 on: December 07, 2010, 08:46:47 PM

if what he's saying is true, locket is getting stabbed pretty heavy.

Well, it's absolutely something they should do, but I'm afraid about how this will effect balance circumstantial to champs who need it not to be overpowered, but to be tolerably powered.
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: December 08, 2010, 09:46:46 AM

if they nerf an item they should at least pretend its still viable by lowering its cost in gold lolz.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Discussing balance 2.0  
Jump to: