Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:40:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Casual Formats 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Casual Formats  (Read 1865 times)
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

on: October 21, 2010, 12:28:37 PM

So I decided I enjoy playing Magic too much to be in my current state of almost not playing it at all and MTGO is better then no Magic by far.  But due to lack of time and money I doubt I'll do much standard or drafts/events.  So that will likely mean lots of casual, lots of EDH ( Heart ), pauper etc...

I'm Thrawn200 in game

Won't be around much during the week most weeks be feel free to add me for casual games or whatever.  I'm pretty lacking on my card selection on MTGO currently for standard and spendy stuff (would love to get into the current Extended format), but I do consider myself to be a fairly skilled player.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:33:36 PM by Thrawn »

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Casual Formats  
Jump to: