Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:28:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: The official "Hai! Here's mah bebbeh!" thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The official "Hai! Here's mah bebbeh!" thread  (Read 106702 times)
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: January 23, 2010, 04:24:08 PM

You have to take the good with the bad in this thread  awesome, for real

Good = cute pics of rugrats

Bad = reminders/validation of why I didn't have kids.  Oh wait, that's good.

Bad = skimming over the TMI  tongue

JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: January 23, 2010, 06:52:38 PM

Baby pics = good.

Talking about (baby) shit = bad.

Seriously.  It's like becoming a parent removes all TMI restraints that normal people have.

I'm fairly sure that my wife and I have discussed my daughter's poop on at least a daily basis since she was born.   Even if it's just comes from a scheduling concern of "Oh hell, is my daughter going to shit herself awake again from her afternoon nap/middle of the night?"

voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #72 on: January 25, 2010, 12:23:07 PM

To be fair, I talked about poop long before I became a parent.  swamp poop

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #73 on: January 25, 2010, 12:40:42 PM

Mostly bug poopy, though, right?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
WayAbvPar

Reply #74 on: January 25, 2010, 02:25:27 PM

The switch to solid food makes a large and unpleasant difference, definitely.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #75 on: January 25, 2010, 03:54:27 PM

Mostly bug poopy, though, right?

I still brag to Sauced when I have a big one.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #76 on: January 25, 2010, 08:03:51 PM

Just a minute, let me adjust my blinders because I KNOW we're not talking about grown up mommy poopy.

There, see, everyone?  She DID mean bug poopy! 

JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: February 07, 2010, 01:13:14 PM

Went wandering about this morning in the winter wasteland.

Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #78 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:39 PM

Cause I have none of my own, here is my niece Zora born Saturday.
As for the name, it is after a famous author... my response to that was "uhmm there is this game called Legend of Zelda.. you may have heard of it"

I am really looking forward to being the "Bad Uncle"  not in a "your uncle is in prison for exposing himself to nuns" kinda way, but in a "your uncle spoils you shamlessly" way. 

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #79 on: March 01, 2010, 08:52:02 PM

The uncle that smells like scotch?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #80 on: March 02, 2010, 01:13:34 PM

The uncle that smells like scotch?

I was thinking more like the uncle who buys her the latest tickle me elmo/cabbage patch kids type gifts.   I do however like scotch...  I am new to this spoiling kids thing, need to do some research

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
WayAbvPar

Reply #81 on: March 03, 2010, 12:01:34 PM

That is half the fun of kids- getting to go toy shopping again!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Rishathra
Terracotta Army

Reply #82 on: March 03, 2010, 08:58:52 PM

That is half the fun of kids- getting to go toy shopping again!

I have a friend with a seven year old that I just can't stand.  He's a fucking little monster with no redeeming qualities.  I'm on edge whenever he's around.  He's the type of kid that you endeavor to be nice to only because you know he's making a list in his head of all the people who have "wronged" him in his life, and will one day cleanse from the earth in payback.  I want nothing to do with him and of course, he thinks I'm the greatest.  His mom had to dissuade him from calling me Dad all the time.

Still, I love that he gives me the excuse for going to the toy section of any store I'm in so I can get him something.

"...you'll still be here trying to act cool while actually being a bored and frustrated office worker with a vibrating anger-valve puffing out internet hostility." - Falconeer
"That looks like English but I have no idea what you just said." - Trippy
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #83 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:11 AM

Cause I have none of my own, here is my niece Zora born Saturday.
As for the name, it is after a famous author... my response to that was "uhmm there is this game called Legend of Zelda.. you may have heard of it"

Zora was on my shortlist if it was gonna be a girl.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Great looking baby! Gratz on the new toy shopping.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #84 on: March 04, 2010, 04:56:05 PM

As a public service, I'd like to repeat Dennis Leary's plea: Don't get the toys that make the noise.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #85 on: March 04, 2010, 07:12:38 PM

I am forever threatening my uncles that I'll buy a hand-cranked air raid siren for my young cousins.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #86 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06:38 PM

Not bebbehs anymore but will always be to me!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: March 05, 2010, 12:09:23 PM

Holy crap... is your backyard a lake?

Cute kids btw.   

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #88 on: March 05, 2010, 01:29:52 PM

Ya, I'm starting to feel like Slayerik left out a significant element when recounting his tales of stud-hood. Like,"Oh, ya, and when the girl came over, she saw that I had a house on a lake, and her panties just instantly melted"

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #89 on: March 05, 2010, 09:03:30 PM

lake or ocean... that is one hell of a view... and uhmm Fuck you and your pet unicorn!

nice shots, and cute little kids.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #90 on: March 06, 2010, 05:28:14 AM

Ya, I'm starting to feel like Slayerik left out a significant element when recounting his tales of stud-hood. Like,"Oh, ya, and when the girl came over, she saw that I had a house on a lake, and her panties just instantly melted"

lmao

Well, I WISH this was my backyard. It is the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where my family is from, beautiful pristine country. It's a five hour drive so I make it up once in the summer and once during hunting season. Thanks though guys!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #91 on: March 06, 2010, 07:43:03 AM

/flex

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #92 on: March 06, 2010, 03:22:57 PM

Last one made me smile.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #93 on: March 06, 2010, 03:35:15 PM

It is a very cute one.

For the first though, I thought sheepskin was supposed to prevent babies. wink

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #94 on: March 06, 2010, 07:06:36 PM

It is a very cute one.

For the first though, I thought sheepskin was supposed to prevent babies. wink

that got a good hearty chuckle out of me.

Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #95 on: March 08, 2010, 05:56:01 AM

She's almost three now, that went by in a blink.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 05:58:24 AM by Arthur_Parker »
Delmania
Terracotta Army

Reply #96 on: March 08, 2010, 07:09:31 AM

She's almost three now, that went by in a blink.

Isn't that the truth.  Seems just yesterday I was sleeping on the couch with my oldest on my tummy, and now she's going on the bus to school.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #97 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:39 AM

Putting them on the bus to school is probably the worst day for a parent.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #98 on: March 14, 2010, 11:34:39 PM

Here's my son cracking up over a bouncing ball. Loves to laugh, just almost never at the same thing twice.

-Rasix
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #99 on: March 15, 2010, 05:53:11 AM

He has an awesome laugh, too.   Heart  If it weren't for all the other stuff that goes with it and the criminal charges that would ensue after I put the groceries in the car seat, left the baby on top of the car and drove home because I have too much air in my head, I'd have three of those sorts of babies.  (and a mini-trampoline)

WayAbvPar

Reply #100 on: March 15, 2010, 10:17:52 AM

Here's my son cracking up over a bouncing ball. Loves to laugh, just almost never at the same thing twice.

That is awesome. I was laughing just listening to him laugh.

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #101 on: April 19, 2010, 09:08:27 PM

Here's my boy at his indoor soccer game. It looks like he is going in for a balls-out slide tackle, but in reality this is at half-time where he decided to entertain us with some break dancing.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
WayAbvPar

Reply #102 on: April 21, 2010, 11:17:56 AM

Floor burns are unfun. He will eventually learn that  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #103 on: April 22, 2010, 02:58:14 PM

My new baby, born on Sunday night (a whole 4 weeks early). Sofie is her name.

- Viin
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #104 on: April 22, 2010, 03:17:02 PM

Congrats!

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: The official "Hai! Here's mah bebbeh!" thread  
Jump to: