Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:14:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Guild 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guild  (Read 6766 times)
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:31 AM

Is there a Bat Country guild?  If not, does someone want to start one?  It doesn't have to be Bat Country, any old guild will do.  It just seems like there are a handful of people that still play and/or are returning to give it another go after the announcement of Guild Wars 2.  The current guild I'm in is defunct and I'd be more than happy to join or help form a new one and help people out with info/advice and running missions etc. when I'm online.  I don't play a lot, but have been playing more lately (a couple times a week).

most often known as Drevik
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 10:42:26 AM

I'm in a 'guild' with my roommate.  I'm not going to drop it or offer invites, but if anyone wants to at least add me as a friend my main character is Siobhan Starcatcher.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 01:43:49 PM

My main is Drevik Daishi.  Currently working on the Zaishen Quest (Arborstone Hard Mode).

most often known as Drevik
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 06:37:45 AM

Not in a guild, have not played since a few months after release.  People seem annoyed that I watch the cutscenes.

I managed to log in again despite Customer Support, so you can look for Twinkle Muffin.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Guild  
Jump to: