Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:29:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: The Diary of Nythrax (The Book of The Baldening) [NOW AVAILABLE] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Diary of Nythrax (The Book of The Baldening) [NOW AVAILABLE]  (Read 32527 times)
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 11:15:57 AM

Too bad this wasn't a little sooner. I'd have bought one to bring to PAX and tried to get someone at BioWare to sign it.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009, 10:22:43 PM

You know, I'm torn. I like WUA's write up, it's cool reading but the thread leads me to believe it won't ever be finished and I want to know how the complete story plays out eventually. I think if I got it right now it'd feel incomplete, like buying the first part of a pretty good trilogy, but the author dies before he finishes.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 05:23:17 AM

And you're looking like an idiot while doing it.

Quite the contrary. For those of us who don't care, you look like a douche.

Not the first time. I'd bet not the last either.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Chazzy
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: March 22, 2011, 05:12:40 AM

So... I read a forum post on the pennyarcade forum about BG2, played some BG, saw the WUA forumthread... saw this thread abit later (unsure why). Decided to buy the damn thing :)

Also to support the f13 forum, cheers fellas :)
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #74 on: March 22, 2011, 07:49:18 AM

Given what Schild charges and what they cost to make, I estimate he'll have paid off the free copies he sent me by late 2017.  awesome, for real

But thanks man, nice to hear you enjoyed it. As silly a little project as this was, I'm always insufferably pleased that someone liked something I wrote, well enough to pay money for it.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: The Diary of Nythrax (The Book of The Baldening) [NOW AVAILABLE]  
Jump to: