Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:00:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Quick update from the Game Director 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick update from the Game Director  (Read 3687 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: July 17, 2009, 01:42:54 AM

A Quick Update
I just wanted to take a minute to give you good folks a quick update on the current update plans over this summer period. With 1.05.3 now safely deployed to the live servers we are working towards two updates at the moment.

There will most likely be a smaller 1.05.4 update that contains some small fixes, and some more class and balance adjustments. This we will be most likely deploying to the test server in a couple of weeks time, then the live servers soon after.

Then we have 1.05.5 which is currently planned to contain the Iron Tower, a new level 80 single team instance in Tarantia Commons, and some additional updates, tweaks and fixes. This update will be on the test servers probably mid to late August.

There may be some smaller clean-up updates after that, but the focus will then switch to the testing and release of the 1.06 update cycle. I will be talking a lot more about what's included there in the next community letter!

So there you have the current plans so that you know what to expect in terms of updates and what we are looking at timing wise right now

See what I mean when I say "SLOW"?
It's all good, but between the lines it says there won't be much other than the Iron Tower until Christmas or so.
Good job having yet to implement decent guilds/alliances tools 18 months after launch.
Good job having yet to unfuck PvP goals 18 months after launch.

So much wasted potential...  Heartbreak

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Quick update from the Game Director  
Jump to: