Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:19:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Bad Groups 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bad Groups  (Read 475152 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2275 on: February 22, 2011, 11:22:51 AM

The less I play WoW, the less I hate people.

lolz.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Ivanneth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2276 on: February 22, 2011, 11:29:50 AM

Each Warsong Gulch battleground I was in last night had the Alliance holding the last flag and camping the graveyard with their entire team.  Is this typical Alliance? If so, wtf?  The worse I've seen our Horde do is camp the foot of the cliff.

I wouldn't say it's typical of Alliance - I've seen both sides do this. It's probably more correct to say that it's a typical premade behavior. For some reason they think they'll get more honor per [Time Unit] by farming people at the GY until the timer runs out than if they finish the round and queue up again. I'm not sure if that's true or not. Regardless it's very annoying to be on the receiving end of it.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #2277 on: February 22, 2011, 11:32:54 AM

Each Warsong Gulch battleground I was in last night had the Alliance holding the last flag and camping the graveyard with their entire team.  Is this typical Alliance? If so, wtf?  The worse I've seen our Horde do is camp the foot of the cliff.

No, it isn't typical. And there's no actual difference in behavior overall across the factions for that matter.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #2278 on: February 22, 2011, 12:15:06 PM

Yeah, I was graveyard camped by quite a few premade Horde groups before I gave up on PVP entirely.   Not to mention the groups that liked keeping one alliance node alive so they could camp both it and the starting graveyard in AB.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Bad Groups  
Jump to: