Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:28:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Re: Suas leaves Goonswarm, steals Titan, news at 11 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Suas leaves Goonswarm, steals Titan, news at 11  (Read 26727 times)
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 02:18:15 PM

Well I'm still impressed since the EVE related song I wrote took a whole day and all it achieved was this continued awkwardness between me and Phildo after I sang it to him on Vent.

Was it a love song in a minor key titled "My Spacelove is a SpaceKnight Called Samson Savage" and sung andante?

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 02:25:45 PM

Well I'm still impressed since the EVE related song I wrote took a whole day and all it achieved was this continued awkwardness between me and Phildo after I sang it to him on Vent.

Haha, I remember that!

Edit: Just not the same without the Poluketes video, unfortunately.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 02:32:55 PM

Was it a love song in a minor key titled "My Spacelove is a SpaceKnight Called Samson Savage" and sung andante?

Love song for a Minmatar (sung to "Love song for a Vampire" By Annie Lennox?)

Hic sunt dracones.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 07:21:54 PM

That song started haunting me after the first time I played it.

Though I'm more amazed on how the song got written and recorded so fast.
You said that about the little bees song too, you realize he didn't actually write that either?

The new song is apparently from Kate Perry...
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 08:37:38 PM

Anyone got another host for the new suas song?  The link above isn't working :(
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 09:13:29 PM

Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 05:10:22 AM

I knew it was a Katy Perry song. I've been trying to seek help against this bizarre infatuation I have for her songs for a while now (Oh noes I'm gay!) and Suas just fueled that fire.
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 05:24:10 AM

Nothing gay about liking a song when the subject matter is girl on girl kissing. Unless you're a girl I guess, but then you can just say you like the music. Unless you're gay of course in which case you don't have to worry. Unless you're in the closet in which case you can refer back to the first sentence. Unless you're a girl in which case you can refer to the second.

Music is so complicated.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #43 on: February 04, 2009, 06:40:06 AM

I'll give the man credit, he sure does know how to go out with style.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: February 04, 2009, 07:54:06 AM

Nothing gay about liking a song when the subject matter is girl on girl kissing. Unless you're a girl I guess, but then you can just say you like the music.

That doesn't necessarily make her gay, just open to experimentation.  Grin

Over and out.
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #45 on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:03 AM

here was the second jewperhighway that was built directly through -A- space and ended 6 jumps from empire-building this implies that the thought was -A- would be the last group to reset GS. 

The newper was built (or at least announced) after -A- reset us. 

Witty banter not included.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: February 04, 2009, 02:23:47 PM

here was the second jewperhighway that was built directly through -A- space and ended 6 jumps from empire-building this implies that the thought was -A- would be the last group to reset GS. 

The newper was built (or at least announced) after -A- reset us. 

Neither of these statements is really accurate.

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: February 04, 2009, 02:25:21 PM

also, back on topic and on reflection, I think Suas is pretty goony for this and Darius should chill.  That said if it gets theAdj worked up it's a real favour to us as well.

Twitter - Endieposts

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #48 on: February 04, 2009, 03:13:49 PM

I just can't bring myself to hate a guy who puts out such a likable song. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I flew under him for my first 6 months in GS and was there for many a fleet wipe.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 08:04:00 AM

Hey, can Goons patch things up with Suas long enough for him to do a song about this?  How about 'The Night That BoB Died' set to 'The Night Chicago Died'.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Over and out.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 08:13:07 AM

"And ! was singing...

Bye, bye, Mr Bobby Goodbye
Your postings they were terrible, now that is no lie!
And good combat skills... hell you bearly knew how to fly
Goons were the alliance you tried to fry...

Goonswarm, the alliance that made you die."

(Sung to "American pie")

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Re: Suas leaves Goonswarm, steals Titan, news at 11  
Jump to: