Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:21:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE  (Read 63897 times)
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

on: February 03, 2009, 03:05:33 AM

Since I don't feel like getting Schild to make a whole new Den just for EVE, I'm just going to stick posts that are Denworthy in here.

This thread is an object lesson in what not to do. Heed it.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 01:33:25 AM

P.S. One line of fofofo in local.

P.P.S. Today we dine in NOL.  Was that fast enough for you this time?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 01:37:03 AM by Endie »

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 05:04:22 AM

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 07:26:47 AM

Oh that's a good smiley, I'm going to save that one.
trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 08:32:13 AM

The only anime -A- will accept is doujinshi, so the term 'all' isn't appropriate and I ask you to retract it!
Sparky
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 09:13:28 AM

Cartoons are for children
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 06:42:49 PM

Focusing on Goons is like, the worst thing you could do. That just feeds the 'roflfires' or whatever they call it.

The best defense strategy would be finding ways to keep their stuff safe, while keeping the goons as bored as humanly possible.

I think that game designers should design a race in their game after the goonswarm concept.
Predator Irl
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 02:45:45 AM

I think that game designers should design a race in their game after the goonswarm concept.

Clowns would look odd in space!

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 03:43:43 AM

On a personal level....

FUCK THAT BUS DRIVER THAT LEFT 5 MINUTES EARLY LEAVIONG ME STUCK IN A HOTEL LAST NIGHT SO I COULD NOT RAPE!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I'm on all weekend. Fuck sleep.

Hic sunt dracones.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 03:03:54 PM

Also in a rare show of strategic and economic acumen, Kenzoku is now using pos gunners to shoot their own pos mods with Pos guns so we cant steal them.

The economic devastation this will cause to Goonswarm can only be imagined.

You don't always read preceding posts :colbert:

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 04:08:23 PM

You don't always read preceding posts :colbert:

:effort:

Hic sunt dracones.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 04:29:42 PM

Kenny are now popping their own tower mods with pos gunners to try and deny us their phat loot.

Endie beat you to that one, T. awesome, for real
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 03:37:28 AM

Irony is not "on" someone.

Thanks for the correction, always happy to learn as a non-native speaker.

The mere fact that you are aware of the concept puts you one up on our American cousins.

Also, your command of grammar and spelling puts you above many Americans I've had the displeasure to be exposed to.

Witty banter not included.
Quinton
Terracotta Army

is saving up his raid points for a fancy board title

Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 04:29:30 AM

Also, your command of grammar and spelling puts you above many Americans I've had the displeasure to be exposed to.

I am continually embarrassed at how horrible "native" speakers of the language are here.

Maybe someday we'll decide education is important, and start teaching people how to communicate again.
slog
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 04:35:30 AM

I am continually embarrassed at how horrible "native" speakers of the language are here.

Maybe someday we'll decide education is important, and start teaching people how to communicate again.

Language changes.

Friends don't let Friends vote for Boomers
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 05:13:50 AM

No. Americans cutting the 'u' out of words because you're a bunch of lazy retards is language evolving. What some people do to the english language on the internet should be classified as a crime against humanity.
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 05:29:07 AM

Can we put the anglophile mutual admiration society and grammar slapfight in Syndicate and get on with talking about the war?  2 fucking years of this thread, with the most dramatic and epic events ever seen in an MMO currently unfolding their conclusion, and you dipshits are cluttering it up with arguments over American vs. British spelling and punctuation?  Sod off, you wankers.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Darius JOHNSON
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 11:45:50 AM

Endie, if you seriously think basing in lowsec would be better, I don't think it's worth arguing about it anymore.

You keep on keepin' on T Rez. Advice and analysis such as this, which is just as superb as that you've been feeding to AAA have been a godsend from the perspective of our campaign. Don't let anyone ever get you down.
trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 12:31:52 PM

Endie, if you seriously think basing in lowsec would be better, I don't think it's worth arguing about it anymore.

You keep on keepin' on T Rez. Advice and analysis such as this, which is just as superb as that you've been feeding to AAA have been a godsend from the perspective of our campaign. Don't let anyone ever get you down.

heya darius!  did you enjoy seeing the guy on -a- forums accuse me of being a goon spy whose mission is to destroy -a- morale? :V
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 12:45:04 PM

For 10 points, guess which alliance ceo is perma-banned from :hurr: eve-o for threatening to personally gut our allies' families with a rusty junior hacksaw and is working off his excess posting energy here.

Um, Emperor Dano?

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 01:45:02 PM

heya darius!  did you enjoy seeing the guy on -a- forums accuse me of being a goon spy whose mission is to destroy -a- morale? :V

http://killboard.goonfleet.com/km/322149 

So I shouldn't shoot you next time?

You know - I was just going to target you... But

trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 01:49:29 PM

http://killboard.goonfleet.com/km/322149 

So I shouldn't shoot you next time?

You know - I was just going to target you... But

i had logged off without honor to escape death but got caught by the slayer :(
trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 02:23:37 PM

You couldn't make it up, but the very day that kenny has a few sov 3 systems to hide in, aaaserol decide it is safe to finally bring in ships for some serious fleet work! Truly elite pvpers.

we had to make sure kenzoku didnt steal all the killmails!
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 09:18:43 PM

MY CEO  why so serious?

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 09:15:22 AM

Also I've noticed ET's naming convention seems to be -adjective- -noun-.  Another group of things that use this convention are WoW mobs.  Discuss.
Nervous Energy
Irregular Apocalypse
Little Rascal
Youthful Indiscretion

and so on, and so forth.
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:32 AM

Also I've noticed ET's naming convention seems to be -adjective- -noun-.  Another group of things that use this convention are WoW mobs.  Discuss.
Nervous Energy
Irregular Apocalypse
Little Rascal
Youthful Indiscretion

and so on, and so forth.

Bad Teeth?
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 10:58:35 AM

Nervous Energy
Irregular Apocalypse
Little Rascal
Youthful Indiscretion

and so on, and so forth.

List of ships (The Culture) ?

-edit- How u werk hyperlink
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:05:55 AM by Fordel »

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Predator Irl
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 11:04:10 AM

Nervous Energy
Irregular Apocalypse
Little Rascal
Youthful Indiscretion

and so on, and so forth.

Bad Teeth?

LOLZ  why so serious?

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 11:09:42 AM

Shouldn't that be rather No Longer Bad Teeth Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
JoeTF
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: March 08, 2009, 01:23:32 PM

Actually, 18. Still didn't stop you from bringing twice as many people.

Most of those alliances are pet alliances with 200 chars in them (hi BeachBoys), so well, yeah. Horrible blobbing indeed.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 01:30:49 PM

What do you expect attacking us in our home space?  awesome, for real

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 01:38:30 PM

And I remember a time when BOB claimed everyone needed 3 to one odds against them to win.  why so serious?

But *Inserts bogus rationalization that BOB always used to show that they were actually outnumbered even when their own kill board showed them outnumbering the opposition by 50%*  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 01:45:05 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 01:40:28 PM

Most of those alliances are pet alliances with 200 chars in them (hi BeachBoys), so well, yeah. Horrible blobbing indeed.

You're both wrong, it's 17.  And you shouldn't mock Beachboys.  They are the only alliance I can find in Kenny and Barbie not to be losing numbers hand over fist.  They also have sov in Delve, which is more than can be said for Kenny Ohhhhh, I see..

Seriously, though: those 18 alliances and un-allianced corps have more numbers than we have on our side, as could be seen early on when we were outnumberd in Euro timezones.  It's not our fault that we chose PvPing allies who stick by us while Kenny chose a mixture of self-interested dilettantes and leeches like, well, CIC.

Twitter - Endieposts

palmer_eldritch
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:04 PM

Don't you think you should have made allies instead of, you know, pets?
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:50 PM

And not relied on the opposition lagging out and you still bieng able to shoot to win?

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE  
Jump to: