Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:14:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Blood Bowl - for real 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blood Bowl - for real  (Read 251868 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #875 on: February 02, 2011, 12:47:46 AM

There has been a new patch and now we can create private Leagues under the open/MatchMaking system, which is awesome cause it means you can easily challenge any other online guy from f13 and have that count in a more meaningful way than the messy and dispersive official open Leagues.

The New League, f13 MatchMaking Feeder League is open to anyone from f13 interested in some friendly playing while still having the hook of progression. The open format doesn't bind you to any calendar, you can play whenever you want, IF you want, 1 game, 1000 games, zero games, up to you.

As an added bonus, you can use the Feeder League to build, test and groom your Season #4 (and subsequent) team. By following a few listed restrictions, you would have the privilege of a reserved queue spot in the waiting list for next Season, and the option to import your "feeder team" to the next Main League with up to 1250 TV, not bad for a new franchise!

Head over to the f13 MatchMaking Feeder League thread and see if it works for you.

Open to everyone with a copy of Blood Bowl Legendary Edition. Not working with Regular or Dark Elves editions.

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #876 on: February 02, 2011, 01:29:00 AM

I recommend joining! If we get enough people I will never have to play in the horrible Public Leagues again!
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #877 on: February 03, 2011, 11:29:33 AM

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition is $10 this weekend on Impulse.

Of course, then we can't see you on Steam.  Ohhhhh, I see.

But if money was the object, it could be an option.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #878 on: February 03, 2011, 11:47:14 AM

As long as you had Steam installed you could add a shortcut to the install as a "non-Steam game" and I think it would still show up.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #879 on: February 08, 2011, 08:41:53 AM

Open to everyone with a copy of Blood Bowl Legendary Edition. Not working with Regular or Dark Elves editions.

Also Regular/Dark Elf apartheid victims get a discount on Legendary equal to the cost of Regular/Dark Elf. Or something like that idk.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Blood Bowl - for real  
Jump to: