EVE: Exodus

(1/2) > >>

SurfD:
I see over on the official EVE website that the new expantion, Exodus, has gone live.  Anyone here still play EVE who could give us a peak at what new stuff is in this?

I for one actually enjoyed my time playing the betatest, and have been toying on and off with the idea of getting into EVE.

Bah, too many fun MMOGS I want to play, and not enough cash or time to play them all.  Being slightly burned out on CoH at the moment, EVE and WoW are on my list of things to look at, but I only have Cash/Time to mess with one at a time.

Soukyan:
I downloaded the new Exodus client last night while I was waiting in the WoW queue and eating dinner so I haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet, but I'll probably get around to it sometime this weekend or next week.

Paelos:
Pretty ballsy for a group to name their expansion EXODUS (ie. the massive departure of a group of people)

They should rename ToA to that.

Stormwaltz:
Remember how they said that at ship, they'd have player owned and built space stations? Exodus finally adds them. That's the big-ticket item.

For the rest of it, see here:

http://www.eve-online.com/features/exodus/

Shannow:
What is EVE like anyway? It seems to be pretty cool but is it a fun game or still more of the grind?

Oh for shits and giggles, WW2OL just announced its first expansion. Not to come out for another year though...boggle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page