Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:32:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Server Transfers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Server Transfers  (Read 19743 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 09:44:14 PM

I just told Sianne this news and her response was that we need to drive to Mythic headquarters (about 45 minutes from where we live) when we return so she can punch Mark Jacobs in the cock.

As a jew, I can confidently say, if you bring a gift, he should be alright with it. I suggest a shitty wine from California. Those always go over well with my people.
schild
Administrator

Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 10:59:09 AM

For shits and giggles I transferred my folks to REM.

Tryst = Failbot
Kite = Lootbag
Schild = Bazooko

Schild was taken by some assbag who wears scrotum for a hat. If you see them/it/he/she, it is not me.
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 12:53:17 PM

Given that Schild doesn't pop on the realm wars page, odds are you've been screwed by someone from this forum  why so serious?

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Server Transfers  
Jump to: