Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Servers unplugged on January 31st 2009 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Servers unplugged on January 31st 2009  (Read 12115 times)
fuser
Terracotta Army

on: October 24, 2008, 03:10:38 PM

Santa Clara, Calif., (October 24, 2008) - NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., today announced that they will continue to support customers of PC game Hellgate™: London with online server support and play through January 31, 2009 despite the closure of Flagship Studios. In a further gesture of support, Namco Bandai Games will provide this server support free of charge to all fans and players of the game up until the shut down date.

NAMCO BANDAI Games appreciate the enthusiasm of all the Hellgate: London players and looks forward to providing them with future entertainment products.

For questions regarding the shut down or additional information about Hellgate: London, please visit the game’s official website at www.hellgatelondon.com.

Taking a while but its going to die then...
lesion

Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:25:15 PM

Yeah...bozacks. Not that I actually play, but I was hoping for a more positive resolution.

steam|a grue \[T]/
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 07:31:52 PM

I wanted them to release the server itself for download. Still waiting for a game to do that.

/pipedream
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 07:40:16 PM

I wanted them to release the server itself for download. Still waiting for a game to do that.

/pipedream

Microsoft did that with Allegiance more or less.  http://freeallegiance.org/

rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 07:44:08 PM

The game had massive flaws, but I'm still sad to see it end.
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 11:59:55 AM

I'm glad we still have LAN play.

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 04:08:27 PM

I had fun playing Hellgate.  It's too bad they haven't released all the stuff to everyone so you can play single player with all the options.  Wonder if someone can start up an emulator so you can run your own shard/server...
fuser
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 01:56:59 PM

Dear $Account{AccountName},

Please be advised that NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. will continue to support customers of Hellgate: London with online server support and play through January 31, 2009. In a further gesture of support, we will provide this server support free of charge to all fans and players of the game up until the shut down date.

All of us at NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. appreciate your enthusiasm for Hellgate: London and look forward to providing you with future entertainment products.

For questions regarding the shut down or additional information about Hellgate: London, please visit the game’s official website at www.hellgatelondon.com.

Thanks you,
Namco Bandai Games America Inc.

They even fscked up the notification  swamp poop
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Servers unplugged on January 31st 2009  
Jump to: