Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:13:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: ZOMBIES!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ZOMBIES!!!  (Read 42578 times)
DraconianOne
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: October 27, 2008, 05:15:56 AM

Personally I'm loving it. I got infected on the way into Shattrath and legged it for the UC portal in the hope of finding a healer before the timer was up. Then I noticed the timer was only a minute - and subsequently found they've lowered the number of healers - so made it to the inner tier of the magic quarter before turning.

So I took out the tailor trainers instead, then converted a couple of Deathguards and then me and my undead crew jumped a lvl 70 druid and he joined in and we basically scoured half of the inner circle, a couple of auction NPCs (and PCs auctioning) the Frostwolf advisors, an elite NPC and then headed for the bank area where I got we took down a troll priest trying to disinfect and a couple of others.  People complain about the lack of meaningful world pvp in WoW and finally there is - it's just that you can't elect out of it.

My only complaint about being a zombie is the durability damage - that should be removed as it's so easy to die.

Should I also mention that I'm currently also trying to level up to 70 before the xpac hits too.  I haven't found that this has hindered my play at all unless I choose to get involved. Of course, I don't spend a lot of time in the capitals so I can avoid a lot of it.

A point can be MOOT. MUTE is more along the lines of what you should be. - WayAbvPar
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: October 28, 2008, 07:16:53 AM

The zombie invasion is over now.

Best world event ever, imo.  Of course, part of my enjoyment came from listening to the whining on the trade channel.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: ZOMBIES!!!  
Jump to: