Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:20:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Life 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life  (Read 15980 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 09:34:54 AM

Well, to be honest, the episode I watched last night was kind of stupid.   swamp poop

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 09:46:15 AM

It's an alright show, I'm on episode 11 of season 2. Mostly it's quirky and kinda funny but since 90% of it is really just a rather silly crime show I can see it getting the axe. In my opinion, the remaining 10% that advances the overarcing plot doesn't really bring enough to the table to motivate that the majority of the show is very, very formulaic. It also gets very stupid sometimes, like the berating of the chief for calling her a dude while she's stark naked in front of him. The cases they work on are usually too tidy too, and wrap up far too nicely every, single, episode.

Hm, I guess there are quite a few things about it that bother me. But I really like Crews and Ted, the only two that seem to have any real chemistry somehow.

However! Bonus points for having four different actors from Deadwood! awesome, for real
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:47:53 AM by Tarami »

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 02:01:18 AM

Fuck this show was awesome.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 02:29:13 AM

Fuck this show was awesome.

Indeed.. I really hope Life and Chuck don't get cancelled.  They are two of the better shows that NBC has.
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 06:16:02 AM

If this show does get canceled, they left me satisfied with this last episode. It was fucking awesome and tied up all the threads just like the first season's last episode did. In fact, if they do get picked up for another season, they should always do that. Tie up everything at the end of every season. Prepare to be canceled. Come back and do it again the next season.
Fargull
Contributor

Reply #40 on: April 10, 2009, 08:08:35 PM

The last episode was brilliant.  The only point of confusion is from having Garret Dillahunt as both the villian here and in Sarah Connor Chronicles...  though he is great in bth rolls.  Damien Lewis is going to be around for a while, whether or not thi show keeps going or not.

"I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit." John Steinbeck
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 11:33:39 PM

Looks like Life is cancelled :(
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 05:29:56 AM

Looks like Life is cancelled :(

I have this wild hope that USA will pick it up but seriously doubt it will happen.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Life  
Jump to: