Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:22:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: No in game Gamma Slider? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No in game Gamma Slider?  (Read 2194 times)
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

on: September 11, 2008, 07:25:05 AM

I logged in for the very first time yesterday and noticed it's really reallly dark in game. But i looked everywhere for the gamma in the graphics options but couldn't find any, am I supposed to mess around with my desktop video setting that affects other games? Most games I installed, even back from 2006 had gamma sliders but not this one. Which is quite annoying.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:19:40 AM

I thought it was really dark too when I started until I got out of the dwarf starting area. No way am I doing it again, I'll go straight to scenarios from the get-go. Seriously, fuck that place.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:49 AM

i know it works for other setting, but can't you force gamma settings with your vid card for specific exe's?

as in say for war, i have some forced vid card settings that aren't covered within the game (not gamma though)

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: No in game Gamma Slider?  
Jump to: