Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:14:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Sons of Anarchy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy  (Read 62460 times)
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 05:11:31 AM

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 08:21:14 PM

This show is SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #37 on: October 21, 2009, 12:46:19 PM

Bad shit happens to feds. HAHA , nice Jax

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 02:42:52 PM

Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 04:23:58 PM

Stupid Hulu and its 1 week delay.   Heartbreak

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Lovely episode.

This show is awesome.  My roommate has meandered in on the last 3 episodes and now she's hooked, though that leaves me explaining some of the references (though it doesn't seem that hard to pick up without starting from the beginning).
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 03:18:17 AM

"I'm not the one murderin' women" - that was a big line, delivered so well.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 03:12:18 PM

Anyone else tired of them getting their collective 'shit pushed in'?

I'm ready for a son's victory of some sort anyway!

And jesus, Zobel's daughter is fuckin' smoking.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 03:15:39 PM

Im kind of curious why all the branch clubs haven't been called in yet? Remember when all the sons got called up in the first season. There was what appeared to be hundreds of people.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 10:02:46 PM

Best drama on TV right now. Hands down.

I love me some Man Men, but I've never cried during a Mad Men episode. I, um, got something in my eye during tonight's episode.  Damn dusty room.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 11:16:22 PM

I love me some Man Men

That's what we figured.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 11:19:17 PM

-H.L. Mencken
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009, 11:37:05 AM

Best show on TV right now.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: November 11, 2009, 06:55:28 PM

A bit of spotty acting, but the show rules.

I do tire of Jax's rolling hardass shoulders.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: November 11, 2009, 07:03:46 PM

Hes in an a 1% biker gang, the "strut" isn't out of place. Im wary of how many plates they are spinning, going to be hard to have satisfying resolution without some form of Armageddon.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 07:32:28 AM

This week's episode actually provided resolution to a number of plot points; this show never ceases to impress me.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: November 19, 2009, 07:42:43 AM

Bah my DVR didn't record it :(
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: November 19, 2009, 08:00:32 AM

It was a good un.

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #53 on: November 23, 2009, 01:28:34 PM

The hook they used to get Jax and Clay back on the same page as well as getting some resolution to the Donna death thing was masterful. It shouldn't have worked for me, but it totally did. This is very much the spiritual successor to the Shield - the writers have the same ability to keep you going along even when the preponderance of drama reaches unbelievable proportions.

KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: November 24, 2009, 06:18:34 AM

Finally got to see it.

Great episode.  I'm going to be sad when the season ends
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: November 24, 2009, 11:27:09 AM

Me thinks we will see some blood tonight.

-H.L. Mencken
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #56 on: November 24, 2009, 05:37:13 PM

Hulu finally got last week's episode in.    DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

I absolutely love that they're starting to tie up dangling plot threads before the season finale episode.  And it's kind of sad that that's a remarkable thing.  (Heroes and Lost, I'm looking at you.)

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: November 25, 2009, 05:53:22 PM

So hulu put up ep 11 today.  I didn't start watching until season 2, but I've been incredibly impressed with the show thus far.   Episodes 10 and 11 have really raised the bar to a level which I can't really recall seeing in some time.  Probably the closest thing I can think of, that I've watched, would be NYPD Blue.  Maybe M.A.S.H, at least when I was a kid. 

Hell, I'm gonna get cable just so I can see it without having to wait for hulu.  Well, that, and adult swim.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: November 25, 2009, 08:59:05 PM

This weeks episode remains  DRILLING AND MANLINESS.

Any word on if we're getting a third season? I would assume so, but I've heard no confirmation anywhere.

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: November 25, 2009, 10:32:15 PM

It's been getting very good ratings so I can't see it not coming back.

-H.L. Mencken
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: November 27, 2009, 03:45:30 PM

It better or I might have to Ethan Zobel someone.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #61 on: November 27, 2009, 04:14:46 PM

At least that guy will be getting gang raped by the Aryans in prison.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: December 02, 2009, 12:50:21 AM

That finale was like a punch to the cooch.

-H.L. Mencken
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: December 02, 2009, 10:40:43 AM

Pretty much.

Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #64 on: December 02, 2009, 11:54:40 AM

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?  6 days and counting for me.

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: December 02, 2009, 02:07:02 PM

Very good finale.  This show better be back next year.
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: December 02, 2009, 02:25:16 PM

Even if they decided to not bring it back, they'll need to do at least one more episode, consisting entirely of the ATF bitch getting the shit kicked out of her by everyone in the mc that she's personally fucked over.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: December 02, 2009, 06:38:54 PM

Season 3 is now official and Sutter signed a 2 year contract so 4th season is likely barring a total collapse in ratings.

Very good interview with Sutter than answers some questions

-H.L. Mencken
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: December 03, 2009, 09:20:52 PM

Thanks for the interview link; good read.

Ceryse
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: December 04, 2009, 04:57:39 PM

Just watched the finale today.

Fucking christ I hate and love this show at the same time. Seasons should not end that way!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Sons of Anarchy  
Jump to: