0. If you're going to start a thread, link to a trailer, hi-def preferred, in the first post
1. One thread for each movie.
2. Do an advanced search up top if you can't find a show that you "think should be here." Particularly halfway through the season. It probably is. You can search individual forums.
3. Once a movie becomes aired/available, feel free to make the thread if it doesn't exist.
4. This board is for movies, not threads about x, y, or z celebrity. That's what Useless News is for.
5. No particular rules other than the standard "don't be a dickweed" for each specific thread.
6. And most importantly:SPOILER ALERTS
For those of you on the white background, you're basically fucked. But since it's practically nobody, apologies to those using them.
Do it thusly:
[color=black]Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text[/color]
Obviously, not in a code box.