Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Brady out for season 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brady out for season  (Read 6191 times)
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

on: September 07, 2008, 07:09:32 PM

According to local Boston TV.  That really sucks.  I'll be the first to admit I hate the Patriots and want them to go 5-11, but I never wish injury on anyone.  That looked liked it fucking hurt. 

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 07:28:35 PM

Sunday Night Football said he's going in for an MRI tomorrow to confirm but apparently it's an ACL injury which would mean a season ender like you said.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:44:55 PM

Damn.  swamp poop
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 07:52:00 PM

Works for my Fantasy league.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:54:47 PM

This injury basically single handledly destroys two of the three fantasy teams I have going.  ACK!

On another, more classless note, I let out a loud "HA!" when I heard he had been injured. I'm a bad person.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 09:57:05 PM

This injury basically single handledly destroys two of the three fantasy teams I have going.  ACK!

On another, more classless note, I let out a loud "HA!" when I heard he had been injured. I'm a bad person.

You're not. Deep down we all hate him and don't wish him well.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 10:31:09 PM

The football Gods smite the unholy, just took a little long to come around.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 11:04:56 PM

Not me. I think Brady kicks ass. It's a crying shame. And that's coming from a fellow Cowboys fan.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 02:51:42 AM

I've always liked Brady but he's a local boy. Belichick, on the other hand, is a fucking cheater and I hope the Patriots flounder without Brady, Belichick throws some sort of public trantrum or otherwise embarasses the Kraft family again and gets himself fired at the end of the season.
WayAbvPar

Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 08:26:34 AM

Couldn't have happened to a smugger douchebag. Only way this could have turned out better was if his kneecap exploded into shrapnel which then shredded his coach's jugular.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 08:36:44 AM

Jesus. Care to explain the hate? Why exactly is he a smug douchebag? He's practically as stoic as a person can be.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 08:53:42 AM

Yeah, I never understood the Brady Hate.  By most accounts a decent person, a massive over-achiever and a helluva player overall.  Most of the hate seems to be rooted in some form of jealousy.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 04:23:36 PM

This was a great conversation the first time around.  By all means lets bring it back.  awesome, for real
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 09:37:23 PM

I'm not shedding tears that the Patriots or Brady are finally taking some shots for their hubris and cheating. Why I don't like him is irrelevent.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 02:10:19 PM

I feel bad for Brady, but happy that Belichick is going to suffer.

"Me am play gods"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Brady out for season  
Jump to: