Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:52:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Open Beta keys up on FilePlanet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Open Beta keys up on FilePlanet  (Read 1960 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

on: August 26, 2008, 10:49:58 AM

In case you were curious.

On a side note: Does anyone know if closed beta players automatically get into the Open Beta?

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:51:14 AM

In case you were curious.

On a side note: Does anyone know if closed beta players automatically get into the Open Beta?

I think i read that somewhere during my Target pre-order issues with the preview weekend.

Short answer = Yes.

WAR Open Beta Begins September 7th, 2008

Now you can experience the glory of battle and the thrill of WAR before the game goes live! Players can get into the WAR open beta by pre-ordering Warhammer Online from select retail partners. Participants of the closed beta will automatically be granted open beta access.

Link

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Open Beta keys up on FilePlanet  
Jump to: