Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:12:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Nanoshards? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nanoshards?  (Read 7179 times)
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

on: June 12, 2008, 12:06:35 AM

Wow. Are these the biggest nerf to the otherwise cool gear upgrading system ever? After playing for a few hours I didnt even realize they existed because, even while dismantiling 100% of the useless loot I found, I found 0. Went to upgrade an item and BAM! A cockblock in the form of some obnoxious new thing to farm.

Sigh.

I had been enjoying my return to the game until now, too.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 05:35:58 AM

I didn't realise they existed, either, and I didn't pay much attention to gear until I made level 10 and then the same thing happened to me.  Yeah, not crazy about another element to inhibit me.  Now that I'm playing on the test server, I find them pretty often.  Still, it pissed me off when that happened, probably more because I didn't expect it, too.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Odd, I don't seem to have a problem with them ever, Just recycle lots of oranges and you are guaranteed one with a yellow.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Nanoshards?  
Jump to: