Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:15:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Excitement and terror. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Excitement and terror.  (Read 3108 times)
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

on: April 09, 2008, 08:33:01 AM

Former Phantom Menace star Ray Park, who also played Toad in X-Men is dropping hints that he could be bringing his martial arts expertise to a starring role as another Marvel character. Park is dscussing playing Danny Rand, the Immortal Iron Fist. Park is currently shooting G.I. Joe in which he plays Snake-Eyes.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0661917/

Seems legit.

I love Iron Fist.  I've always liked the character and since Fraction and Brubaker started writing the book, it's been awesome.  But there's almost no way this movie ends up being good.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 09:04:19 AM

Iron Fist on the screen would suck. Frankly, though I like the comic now, I prefer Iron Fist partnered with Luke Cage. Except when Bendis writes them both into the Avengers.

Llava
Contributor

Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 09:06:28 AM

Though I will say that Ray Park is a perfect choice.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 11:05:43 AM

Llava
Contributor

Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 11:09:26 PM

Wow.

Well, my comic store sent it as news with this week's releases.

stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 12:27:08 PM

And that's the news they put on there? So much for Steve "Howard the Duck" Gerber passing away.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Excitement and terror.  
Jump to: