Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:05:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Station rejection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Station rejection  (Read 3726 times)
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

on: October 15, 2004, 02:57:20 AM

Oookay.  So when I try logging into the Station from my browser it keeps giving me the "we're experiencing technical difficulties" message.  Try it from the client and I get "operation timed out" messages.  Started last night, getting the same damned thing this morning.

Am I the only one, or did you guys who just got in get the same messages?
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 05:02:01 AM

You gotta go into the EQ2 beta forums and forward some ports to your computer. No, I don't remember which need forwarding.
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 05:09:43 AM

Quote from: schild
You gotta go into the EQ2 beta forums and forward some ports to your computer. No, I don't remember which need forwarding.

No dice.  Forwarded my ports in my router and that did nada.  Completely took down the firewall, and again, nada.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 05:11:06 AM

Post in tech support. The people there are good at what they do. Just hope upon hope that the bunnies don't respond. The bunnies being EVERY OTHER USER IN EQ2.
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 15, 2004, 05:12:45 AM

Post in tech support. The people there are good at what they do. Just hope upon hope that the bunnies don't respond. The bunnies being EVERY OTHER USER IN EQ2.

Don't you have to log into the station to post?  That's where I get shut down, actually trying to log in at the station home page.
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: October 15, 2004, 05:13:50 AM

Time for you to delete all your internet cookies and files and start over big man. I'll check in on you from work.
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 05:34:56 AM

Time for you to delete all your internet cookies and files and start over big man. I'll check in on you from work.

Friggin' bizarre.  Started a new station account and I breezed through with no problem.  Funny thing is that I signed on with my old account a week ago to verify that all of my stuff was current for the contest.

Weird.  Anywho, all goes well, and I'm downloading the beta now.  Just wish I'd thought of that last night.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Station rejection  
Jump to: