Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:12:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Does anyone know this guy ingame? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone know this guy ingame?  (Read 6247 times)
Gutboy Barrelhouse
Terracotta Army

on: February 17, 2008, 05:34:43 PM

Below is part of one of his posts on the Naritus (SWG) forums, he always talks up his accomplishments in EQ2 and I was wondering if he is just blowing smoke or if some of what he says is actually true. I am not sure of his EQ2 name but it must contain Zhouyou or some variation of that.

"Lets face facts, I dominated 3 eras of SWG, moved on to EQ2 and became the only person to have the honor of holding both Overseer and Master pvp titles without losing them. Now I went over to Lightninghoof and every time i step a foot in one of the battlegrounds, I finish with a KvD of over 60 every single time. Last time I was in there I finished top (ofcourse) with 175 kills and 0 deaths, the other night 67 kills and 0 deaths and so on.

What is it about this picture that you don't understand ? what is it that you don't get ? I have dominated every world I have stepped in. Now you see what the difference between my acomplishments and yours are ? Yours are common, not worthy of praise, as for mine ? words wouldn't be able to justify them."

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 07:26:20 PM

I wish my epeen was that big. Thankfully....

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 09:05:51 PM

All I see is: "My real life is hollow and meaningless so I must find some personal satisfaction in a pixelated world."

It's pretty sad, actually. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 09:13:16 PM

stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 09:24:13 PM

I wonder, what's that guy doing in a condo? Shouldn't he be in his mother's basement?

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:41:21 PM

That was almost as bad as listening to someone prattle on about how awesome they were at UO.

-Rasix
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 11:11:28 AM

Sounds like he's full of it:  http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=404077

It's possible that he did it, but it doesn't seem like he's close to the only one.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 07:10:03 AM

I have dominated every world I have stepped in.
All except the real one.
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 06:40:59 PM

I have dominated every world I have stepped in.
All except the real one.

Zing!

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Does anyone know this guy ingame?  
Jump to: