Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:13:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: [-BAT-] Target Acquired 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [-BAT-] Target Acquired  (Read 95025 times)
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #350 on: February 21, 2008, 06:38:29 AM

Maybe it's time to re-dec the aces. What do you guys think?
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #351 on: February 21, 2008, 06:56:15 AM

Kinda expensive and probably impractical, too: they hid in an alliance.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #352 on: February 21, 2008, 06:58:20 AM

Maybe we can just flip some cans until they wardec us.

An alliance? Boo.
ajax34i
Terracotta Army

Reply #353 on: February 21, 2008, 07:37:29 AM

Maybe it's time to re-dec the aces. What do you guys think?

No point.  They seem to hang out in 0.0 nowadays.  All we need is to get to where they are.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #354 on: February 21, 2008, 07:44:30 AM

XZH is a deadend system around where they were hanging.

Sometimes it's a death trap though, I lost my last Astarte there. I can provide the main entrance to 0.0 near there as well. A and 8s needs to learn a couple things about 0.0 , its fairly obvious they are a little new to the game.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #355 on: February 21, 2008, 08:53:51 AM

I'm up for a gang roadtrip now that I finally have my inty trained. Rock Out
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #356 on: February 28, 2008, 06:05:26 AM

My little one man corp has just been war decced by a small (4 person) merc corp that was hired by my competitors.

Is BAT country interested in a little mercenary work?
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #357 on: February 28, 2008, 06:46:59 AM

My little one man corp has just been war decced by a small (4 person) merc corp that was hired by my competitors.

Is BAT country interested in a little mercenary work?
Heck yes! Give us the info.... names, ships they fly, where they hang out, anything you have. I am now a covops pilot, and I want to test it out :D
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #358 on: February 28, 2008, 06:50:42 AM

Bring it on Saturday's fleet action, then.  Probably best not to bring it on the following suicide trip to Delve (although an inty would probably have the best chance of survival of all of us).

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #359 on: February 28, 2008, 06:52:47 AM

I'll PM you what information I have and you can repost it in the war forum which is probably relatively spy-free.  smiley
Morat20
Terracotta Army

Reply #360 on: February 28, 2008, 07:08:19 AM

Heck yes! Give us the info.... names, ships they fly, where they hang out, anything you have. I am now a covops pilot, and I want to test it out :D
So am I, although I need three days before I can fit more than a good coprocessor, the cloak, and the scanner. My scanning skills are still in works, though.
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #361 on: February 28, 2008, 04:06:54 PM

Bring it on Saturday's fleet action, then.  Probably best not to bring it on the following suicide trip to Delve (although an inty would probably have the best chance of survival of all of us).

Sadly, I'm out of town this weekend on business, which really bums me out because I wanted to go on the delve trip.  As for losing the inty, I'm not concerned...  Since my friend turned over his high sp account to me I've been mission whoring on it and have saved up about 3/4 of a billion ISK...  I promptly spent 100 millin buying 10 fully T2 fitted Crusaders.  I plan to lose a lot of them as I learn....
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #362 on: February 29, 2008, 08:15:13 AM

So those guys just retracted the war dec they made on me. I have no clue why. You guys haven't declared on them so they weren't scared off by that and I'm not back in my old alliance yet.

Very odd.

Oh well, it's probably a good thing I spent all that time putting up defenses on my POS. All I have to do is take them offline and they'll be ready to go next time something like this happens.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #363 on: February 29, 2008, 08:43:42 AM

So those guys just retracted the war dec they made on me. I have no clue why. You guys haven't declared on them so they weren't scared off by that and I'm not back in my old alliance yet.

Very odd.

Oh well, it's probably a good thing I spent all that time putting up defenses on my POS. All I have to do is take them offline and they'll be ready to go next time something like this happens.

KEEL REQ HE GOTS GOOD SHIT

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #364 on: February 29, 2008, 09:02:09 AM

I think I know what scared them off. There's a 24 hour waiting period before I'm officially back in my old alliance but the moment they accepted my application the Je me touche guys would have received an email saying that their war with my alliance is going active in 24 hours.

That must have done it.
Superguy
Terracotta Army

Reply #365 on: February 29, 2008, 04:50:32 PM

hey if you guys are looking for a war dec (not against A and 8's aka me -.- ) i have a smart ass (just as much smack as A8's did in the begining of the war) merc corp that things they can kick ass. if your interested just say =) check the ace's killboard aceco.evesource.com and me. i tanked them for about 2 hours in my drake (would have killed their ships but they had 2 basiliks just repairing each other) then i lost my raven due to a grave error on my part =) haha but you should have seen thier guy get concorded haha was hilarious
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #366 on: February 29, 2008, 08:25:06 PM

Dano = Super ally.

Superguy
Terracotta Army

Reply #367 on: March 02, 2008, 01:32:31 PM

no, not ally. just semi friend. i know this is a game so i play to have fun =)
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #368 on: March 02, 2008, 03:46:57 PM

Yeah, it was a shame neither you nor the old Aces spy guys came along to Delve.  It was fun.

Twitter - Endieposts

Quinton
Terracotta Army

is saving up his raid points for a fancy board title

Reply #369 on: March 02, 2008, 04:25:36 PM

Yeah, it was a shame neither you nor the old Aces spy guys came along to Delve.  It was fun.

We dined in NOL, but we didn't get any carryout for our friends the Aces.  So sad!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: [-BAT-] Target Acquired  
Jump to: