Lineage 2 Open Beta

<< < (2/16) > >>

Stige:
If any company can have a smooth launch it's NCSoft.  They will have done it 2 times before NA goes gold.  I remember the first time I logged into TWOB and it was smooth as ice.  Was very impressed.

Everyone who wants to try L2, here's your chance.  1 month totally free and another free after you buy the game.  That's definitely a nice perk.

Xilren's Twin:
So does this mean the beta download will be available to non fileplanet subscribers on the 28th and unique keys will no longer be needed?

I figure what the hell, if I beta'ed Slug O Rama and got a shirt, I can at least give this a spin.

Xilren

Stige:
I'm pretty sure you'll still need a key.  Just sign up for the beta and you'll get one.  Everyone I know that signed up did yesterday.

ajax34i:
So they're basically releasing the game, except they're calling it "beta" for another month or two, so no one can complain about "bugs present at release".  And when the major bugs are dealt with, they get another chance to do a big advertising push ("Hey, we're releasing!!") to increase their player base beyond the current fans.

If you want to play L2, get it now.

Djamonja:

World's Strongest Man Competition!

Become the ultimate warrior! First player to achieve level 40 wins a gaming system from Alienware!

Ouch. So, how many people are going to keel over at the keyboard attempting to be first?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page