Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:07:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Old content 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Poll
Question: Should old content get recycled to reach the most players possible?
Yes! It's underutilized anyway.
No! We earned our phat lewtz, pleb.
Go play WoW u looser!!
Solo players should play single player rpgs.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Old content  (Read 14293 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 06:30:43 AM

Hey, maybe I can go over to the WoW forum and post about how much better EQ2 is.

swamp poop
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 08:24:12 AM

It seems like the quest to grind ratio on XP in Kunark is really off of EQ2's norm. Numerous complaints in the forums and I noticed it as well, even in a short time.

For those of us who prefer to group, EQ2 had a really nice ratio going. I hope this gets moved back to where it was, regardless of the howling. The ability to group or solo rather than mandatory soloing (WOW) or mandatory grouping (EQ) was one of EQ2s best points.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:13 AM

It seems like the quest to grind ratio on XP in Kunark is really off of EQ2's norm. Numerous complaints in the forums and I noticed it as well, even in a short time.

For those of us who prefer to group, EQ2 had a really nice ratio going. I hope this gets moved back to where it was, regardless of the howling. The ability to group or solo rather than mandatory soloing (WOW) or mandatory grouping (EQ) was one of EQ2s best points.

The exp seems like it will fly by in RoK. I just did the first couple solo quests off the boat and gained about 25% of a level in about 30 mins. I have no idea though right now how long those chains will last. Already I had gone from level 65 quests up to level 68 quests so it seemed I was rapidly catching up to my level which would require me to move to a new quest area or grind exp to get to that next area.

Luckily I had all of EoF content still to explore so I'm questing there first hoping to get 2-3 levels then head back to RoK.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Old content  
Jump to: