It pains me to say it, but FFXI has actually improved.

<< < (40/41) > >>

grunk:
the greatest version of FFXIV was CoP. once the cap was increased and that texas abortion of an expansion treasures,
the moment you remove player interdependence you loose what makes mmorpgs great experiences. i was one of those players that worked hes ass off to get through CoP, it took many hours and many favors called in for the final fight (i had to have that ring).......

THE FUCKING IDEA. THAT SOME SPED, GETTING OFF FROM A HARD DAYS WORK OF COLLECTING GLASS,  CAN NOW SOLO THAT.... MAKES MY FUCKING SKIN CRAWL.

Sky:
Quote from: grunk on September 14, 2021, 05:23:52 AM

the greatest version of FFXIV was CoP. once the cap was increased and that texas abortion of an expansion treasures,
the moment you remove player interdependence you loose what makes mmorpgs great experiences. i was one of those players that worked hes ass off to get through CoP, it took many hours and many favors called in for the final fight (i had to have that ring).......

THE FUCKING IDEA. THAT SOME SPED, GETTING OFF FROM A HARD DAYS WORK OF COLLECTING GLASS,  CAN NOW SOLO THAT.... MAKES MY FUCKING SKIN CRAWL.

I polish my armor with your tears.

01101010:
Quote from: Sky on September 14, 2021, 06:38:02 AM

Some sympathy here. This man is obviously having a stroke.

Cyrrex:
A necro of a post 14 years dead, and I am instantly entertained.

grunk:
Quote from: Sky on September 14, 2021, 06:38:02 AM

Quote from: grunk on September 14, 2021, 05:23:52 AM

your breath, smells of piss and shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page