Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 10:13:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: I Challenge You to a Mouse Fight! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Challenge You to a Mouse Fight!  (Read 2096 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: February 17, 2007, 06:20:40 PM

Zeppy works HERE!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 08:02:15 PM

The demo is pretty fun, although the controls take some time getting used to for a lefty like myself.  I'm guessing that there's a way to remap the keys, which should make moving easier for me, but the automove function in arcade mode was handy to get fighting down.  I have discovered that I rather suck, but at least I can beat the two wussy opponents the game tosses at you.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 07:05:47 AM

I like it. Feels great to use the sword like that. (Bloody hell!)

Is it a MMO though?

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 07:56:57 AM

It's not very MMO... maybe one M and the O.  You can play on the internet, lan, etc, so it's multiplayer but I don't know how massive it'll be.  It's just a cute little thingy, good fun and made with that Torque wotchamadoohickey.  I'm not sure large scale battles could use this sort of combat but I wouldn't mind a bit if dueling in MMORPGs were more like this.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 05:51:26 PM

It's fun, but this needs to be made for the wii.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 06:36:18 PM by bhodi »
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 11:48:22 PM

It's fun, but this needs to be made for the wii.

That was the first thing that popped into my mind as well.  At least we have some people thinking in new directions.  It's almost enough to give me hope.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Sunbury
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 06:27:05 AM

I wonder if a Wii-style controller + games will wander over to the PC since they appear to be growing in popularity.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: I Challenge You to a Mouse Fight!  
Jump to: