Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 01:42:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: TBall FTW 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TBall FTW  (Read 1253 times)
Nazrat
Terracotta Army

on: May 26, 2006, 02:05:33 PM

Shameless father post.  You have been warned. 

I have been the assistant coach for my 5 year old son's T Ball team.  Tonight is the season finale followed by the end of the season blowout, aka pizza party. 

There is a professional photographer who takes TBall pictures and posts the results on the internet in the very real hope that some of the proud parents will shell out outrageous sums of cash in exchange for decent action photos of the little superstars.  Without further ado, here are the relevant photos:

This the first internet appearance of my 5 year old, Benjamin. 

Also, this is yours truly imparting valuable life lessons while asking for a high five. 

All in all, coaching this group of young miscreants has been the most fun that I have had this year.  Seeing the look on Ben's face when I came home with a Dodgers hat like him was priceless.  I can't even imagine what I am going to do when both the 3 year old and the 5 year old are playing.  I will never get anything else accomplished due. 

[/proud dad off]

Please carry on with your lives  :-D
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 02:18:25 PM

What the heck?

No pictures of hot suburban housewives, or divorced and lonely moms?
 angry

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 03:25:49 PM

What the heck?

No pictures of hot suburban housewives, or divorced and lonely moms?
 angry

This isn't corpnews.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 04:08:46 PM

I can hardly believe how freeken cute that kid is!  I almost sort of very nearly got broody for a minute there. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 04:40:45 PM

When your two kids are both playing in Little League, you might as well just pitch a tent at the field and move in.  It's much more convenient that way.

Cute kid!  Tball is a gas, with plays you will only see in Tball.

Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 08:25:21 PM

Where are all the angry t-ball dad fights?  We want blood, damnit.
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 10:03:29 PM

Where are all the angry t-ball dad fights?  We want blood, damnit.

Yeah! And hot suburban MILF's!

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: TBall FTW  
Jump to: