Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 11:43:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: TomKat's baby (aka TomKitty) is going to Hell 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TomKat's baby (aka TomKitty) is going to Hell  (Read 1132 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: April 13, 2006, 10:44:24 PM

Cruise: Baby Won't Have Catholic Baptism
Katie Holmes was raised a Catholic, but, says fiance Tom Cruise, their soon-to-arrive baby will not have a Catholic baptism.

"No," Cruise tells Diane Sawyer in an interview on ABC's "Primetime," airing Friday, 9 p.m. EDT. "No, I mean you can be Catholic and be a Scientologist. You can be Jewish and be a Scientologist. But we're just Scientologists."
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 07:58:24 AM

That's the most sensible thing I've heard about Cruise or Scientology.

Luckily, I've been dunked in the magic pond that will save me from burning in eternal torment.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 08:07:03 AM

My mother's family parish wouldn't baptise me because they felt my name was pagan or some nonsense.  They only relented when my grandfather threatened to stop giving them 15% of his annual income.  They compromised... give me an acceptable middle name and they would do it.

So you see just how important baptism is!  There's money at steak!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 08:41:44 AM

My mother's family parish wouldn't baptise me because they felt my name was pagan or some nonsense.

If they'd known back then how you'd turn out they would've skipped the baptism and gone straight to the sacrifice.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 08:54:51 AM

My mother's family parish wouldn't baptise me because they felt my name was pagan or some nonsense.  They only relented when my grandfather threatened to stop giving them 15% of his annual income.  They compromised... give me an acceptable middle name and they would do it.

Mmmm...steak...

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 09:00:44 AM

I'm pretty sure you just wind up in Limbo if you don't get baptised, not hell.

Besides, that baby is going to be a thetan-free level 58 Sceintologist and therefore immortal so he/she doesn't have to worry about any afterlife, suckers.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 09:32:04 AM

I became a godless heathen because they got me wet.  No money for them.

Now I am also hungry.  Thanks.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 09:58:09 PM

I became a godless heathen because they got me wet. 

Ahem.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: TomKat's baby (aka TomKitty) is going to Hell  
Jump to: